Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Updated for 0.2.1

• Added gallery unlocker
  • After the night scenes the game will no longer advance next day so you can get multiple scenes in a single day
  • Edited dueling so you one shot the opponent
  • Fixed Amelie's books returning quest so you can advance Lily's story (Books spawn randomly after loading so you might find them in the same room)
  • Added Cheats button in top right corner (left of the quest book)
The Mega link is for the new version but the thread title and description is still for the previous version.
Is it just slow propagation of the change, or does it still need updating?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Updated for 0.2.1

• Added gallery unlocker
  • After the night scenes the game will no longer advance next day so you can get multiple scenes in a single day
  • Edited dueling so you one shot the opponent
  • Fixed Amelie's books returning quest so you can advance Lily's story (Books spawn randomly after loading so you might find them in the same room)
  • Added Cheats button in top right corner (left of the quest book)
Fresh install launches fine. With mod I get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Use unren to extract rpa packages then reinstall the mod
Not familiar with unren but I used rpaextract on archive.rpa then copied mod in. I suppose that's basically the same thing. Seems to be launching fine and your menus are there and working (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
does this mod still work with the new version ... since there is a bug fix version out now as well ?

Patan

May 28, 2017
does this mod still work with the new version ... since there is a bug fix version out now as well ?
I have tried with version "f" and it works, but havent played fully so i am not sure is there any bugs later on that i haven't encounter yet.

Edit: Only bug i found so far, after getting choosen to a house some scenes replay itself couple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Patan

May 28, 2017
scrappy some reason conversations gets rerolled for me, dont know how to describe best but for example when talking to samantha after few text it goes back to begging of conversation. its very random. it doesnt happen with out the mod, so do you know a solution for that. i would love to play the game with your mod but this problem makes story so hard to follow.

Edit: I think i found the solution, in settings my rollback side was selected left, after setting that to disable had no problems with it. So anyone else gets that problem try that.

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This is the first cheat mod from scrappy I won't endorse. His supposed "fix" ("Use unren to extract rpa packages then reinstall the mod") is nothing a non-dev should tamper with. And if I would be capable tampering with that "unren" app, I should be able to write my own cheat-mod.

• Angry
Reactions: Mikhail Blk

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
This is the first cheat mod from scrappy I won't endorse. His supposed "fix" ("Use unren to extract rpa packages then reinstall the mod") is nothing a non-dev should tamper with. And if I would be capable tampering with that "unren" app, I should be able to write my own cheat-mod.
Using unren to do what i said is not that difficult
  1. Download it here
  2. Extract it to Lust Academy and run it
  3. This window will pop up
  4. press 1 and enter
  5. wait till it finishes and close unren

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
Hey scrappy . Could I request a darker shade of green for the walkthrough text in your mods? I find it very hard to distinguish from the white, with my brand of colourblindness. I suspect others are similar.

quadfran

Mar 21, 2020
hello i have problem.
the mod doesn't do this to me {night scenes the game will no longer advance next day] and thanks for mod