• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yeah, just did a test and this seems to break this version of the game.
Stuff in the beginning and all that.

Reactions: uberbomb

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is this working with the last version of the game? God damn I have waited a long time to play this with mod and I kinda forgot about it but now the game is updated and mod is for old update :( can I download an older version of the game to play with mod?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is this working with the last version of the game? God damn I have waited a long time to play this with mod and I kinda forgot about it but now the game is updated and mod is for old update :( can I download an older version of the game to play with mod?
read 2 posts above yours

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I know it is not the mod dev problem, but I always been curious of why they never have their own link to the game download, not the one that get changed or deleted when game is updated, but that stay the same until new mod is ready and then a new link to game as well.
It would solve all those that come in new to play the game, but mod not been updated because maybe latest game update was just bug fixes, but mod then becomes incompatible with the latest game

maybe too much work? :eek:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey Scrappy, was just wondering if you were planning an update for 0.2.1g? Don't really want to unren the game just to use the mod lol. So was hoping you might do an official update for the newer version. :)

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
scrappy everytime i use one of your mods i see the background menu image i made for smokeydots's game, always puts a smile on my face haha

Reactions: lexxxi1

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Gives me a parse error. I can copy it if you like, just didn't wat to spam the channel.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Raejyn spin2winnnn

Try using unren option 1) Extract rpa packages then reinstall the mod
The scenes are unlocked using the cheat menu (small "CHEATS" button in bottom right corner when playing)

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Hmm I did the Unren and I can see the files, the parsing error no longer displays at startup, but no luck in the game. I am thinking it may be an issue with the compressed version I downloaded. I will keep messing with it, no sweat! Thanks.