Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1026895

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue and adds a scene gallery to the main menu​

Game/Creator: Lust Academy /Bear in the Night
Modder: scrappy
Game Version: 0.2.2b
Language: English

Features:
  • Highliged dialogue that leads to scenes with green
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes
  • Added a cheat menu to top right corner (left of the phone)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 1026900
Can you update, pls?

Reactions: Punto and phreadom

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Please update your mod for ver. 0.2.2 c
:love: :love: :love: :love:
Can you update, pls?
UPDATE THE MOD PLS
Awesome example of something that just really annoys modders! :eek: I was going to post about how rude and ignorant this sort of thing is but then decided "why bother, nobody really cares and it won't change anyone's attitude or behaviour either"! o_O But hey, if scrappy turns round and makes everyone wait a few more days then you've only got yourselves to blame! :ROFLMAO::cool:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Awesome example of something that just really annoys modders! :eek: I was going to post about how rude and ignorant this sort of thing is but then decided "why bother, nobody really cares and it won't change anyone's attitude or behaviour either"! o_O But hey, if scrappy turns round and makes everyone wait a few more days then you've only got yourselves to blame! :ROFLMAO::cool:
I dunno why you think this is rude, i don't wanna be wrong but i think scrappy (if not him i know that some dude that mods said this once) wrote that he's not disturbed by this and in fact is helping him to see a new game version is out cuz he can't be allover this site to see what update is out so this is a heads up for him, sooo myeah they don't seem annoyed by this...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I dunno why you think this is rude, i don't wanna be wrong but i think scrappy (if not him i know that some dude that mods said this once) wrote that he's not disturbed by this and in fact is helping him to see a new game version is out cuz he can't be allover this site to see what update is out so this is a heads up for him, sooo myeah they don't seem annoyed by this...
Weird isn't it? Almost seems as though everyone is so different that we can all have completely different opinions about all sorts of things! :eek: :ROFLMAO: :cool: o_O

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Weird isn't it? Almost seems as though everyone is so different that we can all have completely different opinions about all sorts of things! :eek: :ROFLMAO: :cool: o_O
I have nothing against your opinion i just told you what i read from one of the modders about this so called "rudeness" of telling a new update is out...

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
GrizzlyUK said:
I have nothing against your opinion i just told you what i read from one of the modders about this so called "rudeness" of telling a new update is out...
Scrappy is a great modder and 99% of the time he does a quick turnout of his mod when new game updates come out.

Reactions: Vleder

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
*sigh* Sadly you (and some others) seem to have missed the point completely! It's not about the ""rudeness" of telling a new update is out." it's about three different posts requesting an update being posted in less than SIX hours, all three posted one after the other, with the second posted less than 4 hours after the first and third being just under an hour after the second! o_O Seriously, it takes about 30 seconds to read the previous post(s) to see that someone has already requested an update, so why post the same request two more times? Is it really too much to ask for a little bit of respect and politeness to be shown towards all modders who create whatever mods in their own time and then make their mods available for anyone and everyone to use free of charge? :unsure: :eek:

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/modoverrides/audrey.rpy", line 157, in script
if audrey_shemale=1:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (audrey.rpy, line 157)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if audrey_shemale=1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustAcademy 0.2.2c
Sun Oct 17 12:34:45 2021

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if audrey_shemale=1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if audrey_shemale=1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustAcademy 0.2.2c
Sun Oct 17 12:34:45 2021
solved it