Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
Running version 0.3.1d but seem to have found a bug.
In Inventory, I have 6 Lesser Heal Potions but under Statistics, it says 0 have been brewed.
Under Dueling Club it says I have only performed once but I have duelled 3 times.
I have just checked and all the Statistics are incorrect, they do not match what actually has happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mod hasn't been updated for the current version of the game.

Reactions: LoneRanger11

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Deep Breathe and Chill.

Scrappy will get to it. He or She has been very busy working hard on the demanding Being a Dik Mod. Relax and play another game, there are plenty others around here.

Reactions: monk456

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't think this mod will get updated. I have strong feeling that scrappy no longer has interest doing the mod for this VN. He is updating mods on other games just fine but not this one. I might get proved wrong tho who knows.
I am suprised too, he is the fastest Modder I know. Let's hope you're wrong and he updates it soon. :)

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I don't think this mod will get updated. I have a strong feeling that scrappy no longer has interest doing the mod for this VN. He is updating mods on other games just fine but not this one. I might get proved wrong tho who knows.
I am suprised too, he is the fastest Modder I know. Let's hope you're wrong and he updates it soon. :)
Hmm damn, well I hope it gets picked up by another modder.
The master list is incomplete and doesn't have some of the game that he just updated.
I'm pretty sure he will update this mod we just have to be patient.Recently a lot of the games that scrappy mad mods for them got new updates so he's probably pretty busy.

scrappy If by any chance you have decided to abandon this mod it would be great if you can inform us.