Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/modoverrides/audrey.rpy", line 157, in script
if audrey_shemale=1:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (audrey.rpy, line 157)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/modoverrides/audrey.rpy", line 157, in script
if audrey_shemale=1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (audrey.rpy, line 157)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustAcademy 0.2.2c
Sun Oct 17 12:34:45 2021
Uploaded a new version fixing that error

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
Is there a way to have the gallery unlocked? I just noticed that I have nothing unlocked even though I finished 2.2b and I would rather not restart the game if this is possible.

SimbR

Mar 18, 2019
will the mod v0.2.2c work with the game v0.3.1c up to a point and then the game will go as if no mod was installed or will it bug out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JmTrad

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
will the mod v0.2.2c work with the game v0.3.1c up to a point and then the game will go as if no mod was installed or will it bug out?
Depends how the devs code the game and how scrappy codes the mod. It might work but I wouldn't risk it. Theres a good chance it'll break something

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Depends how the devs code the game and how scrappy codes the mod. It might work but I wouldn't risk it. Theres a good chance it'll break something
And if you take a look on the dev's changes logs you will find that he reworked a lot of ond content and interface, so, it'll certanly not work with this version and scrappy will have a lot of rework to do...

Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
It will probably bug out. There is a good chance that changes were made to earlier parts of the game (or any other change was made that affects earlier stuff) that will result in an error. However, if there is any modder whos mods tend to have little errors, its scrappy. Most likely, you'll have a few errors that can be ignored and you wont have access to the new gallery scenes.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
It will probably bug out. There is a good chance that changes were made to earlier parts of the game (or any other change was made that affects earlier stuff) that will result in an error. However, if there is any modder whos mods tend to have little errors, its scrappy. Most likely, you'll have a few errors that can be ignored and you wont have access to the new gallery scenes.
I think the script of the mod is for 0.2.2c. That means it will probably downgrade the game version from 0.3.1c to 0.2.2c.

Reactions: Skyxee

Thenameisgod

Nov 19, 2017
It will not, fairly early in the game it will just quit to main menu without error code when you have to sleep in your bed after the first introduction lessons are over.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what I understand he was working on the being a DIK mod and that is now done, so it shouldn't take too long until this one is updated. We just have to be patient guys.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
From what I understand he was working on the being a DIK mod and that is now done, so it shouldn't take too long until this one is updated. We just have to be patient guys.
He finished the mod, I think he is talking a little break now cause he was working for like 2 days on the being a dik mod. Either way, I agree we have to give him some time to rest and be patient.