Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

c0b41t

Jan 31, 2023
How do you open the cheat menu? I'm trying7x7Pilot's file. I see a cheats menu when I try scrappy's files, but then I get an error since I'm on the newest version of the game. I don't see a cheat menu when using 7x7Pilot's file at all.

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
How do you open the cheat menu? I'm trying7x7Pilot's file. I see a cheats menu when I try scrappy's files, but then I get an error since I'm on the newest version of the game. I don't see a cheat menu when using 7x7Pilot's file at all.
There should be... I just started a new game and it's at the top, middle/right of the screen?

AntiHeresyDoge

Mar 5, 2020
There should be... I just started a new game and it's at the top, middle/right of the screen?

Just applied the cheat mod and I have the same issue. The cheat mod is not appearing for me. Do I need to have scrappy's original file then just paste yours?

AntiHeresyDoge

Mar 5, 2020
Just applied the cheat mod and I have the same issue. The cheat mod is not appearing for me. Do I need to have scrappy's original file then just paste yours?

Just found the fix. It seems that the issue was from the Mega file that I downloaded. I downloaded the file from GoFile and it's showing now. Thank you!

BoobTheBard

Sep 13, 2020
I've ran your saves, and the 1st one is fine, all options work and finish the scene.
2nd one when I open it, it jumps straight to the scene with frida, I've attached a screenshot of that.
I really have no clue now.
Can you try my save in your game for me, and see if it happens?
Yep same keeps happening atleast good to know my saves are not bugged might be that I downloaded Season 2 + Cordale Pack DLC and u got both separate not sure but might be it getting the stand alone one now to see if that might be it but downloads take long for me will let u know if that is it

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Yep same keeps happening atleast good to know my saves are not bugged might be that I downloaded Season 2 + Cordale Pack DLC and u got both separate not sure but might be it getting the stand alone one now to see if that might be it but downloads take long for me will let u know if that is it
No worries, at the least you know its not your saves.

The season 2 + cordale pack is 1.11.1b I believe, so it may be slightly different to the latest 1.11.1d I downloaded from here.

Cordale pack is just a few renders and a guide on the characters and a pdf walk through of the game, so It isn't that important and shouldn't break the game to that extent.

Hope its something simple :coffee:

Reactions: BoobTheBard

BoobTheBard

Sep 13, 2020
No worries, at the least you know its not your saves.

The season 2 + cordale pack is 1.11.1b I believe, so it may be slightly different to the latest 1.11.1d I downloaded from here.

Cordale pack is just a few renders and a guide on the characters and a pdf walk through of the game, so It isn't that important and shouldn't break the game to that extent.

Hope its something simple :coffee:
Downloaded it with out the cordale pack just Lust-Academy-Season2-1.11.1d and now it is fixed strange but hey it works ty for all the help!

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I usually only update it on delta builds as quite a lot of stuff can change from the beta versions. There usually only a week or two apart, but I will be updating for season 3 as the delta builds come out.
Has scrappy given up updating this mod?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Lust Academy S2 [1.11.1d] Updated Cheat Mod (Scrappy's)

I've updated the mod to 1.11.1d, whilst we wait for scrappy to update it.
Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 -
UnRen For All
Hope you update for s3

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Lust Academy S2 [1.11.1d] Updated Cheat Mod (Scrappy's)

I've updated the mod to 1.11.1d, whilst we wait for scrappy to update it.
Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.
Thanks for the work updating the mod. I edited the Main_Quest.rpy in the mod to allow you pick all instead of only one for the choices during the sexy version ritual and the final day spent in Cordale. Plus I fixed a few typos I found in those scenes, like "tream a woman." :ROFLMAO:

Feel free to include it in your version of the mod if you'd like. For those who want to add to their existing modded game, the file goes in the "game\logic\events" directory.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the work updating the mod. I edited the Main_Quest.rpy in the mod to allow you pick all instead of only one for the choices during the sexy version ritual and the final day spent in Cordale. Plus I fixed a few typos I found in those scenes, like "tream a woman." :ROFLMAO:

Feel free to include it in your version of the mod if you'd like. For those who want to add to their existing modded game, the file goes in the "game\logic\events" directory.
Yeah the default game isn't great in that regard...
I'll definitely be adding this!

The level of broken english in this game is kinda ridiculous at times :KEK:
I think they could do with a new writer or get someone to properly proof read it before it gets posted.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
I couldn't really stand the broken english in this game so I've been re-writing the entire game. And the amount of headaches I've had and wtf moments have been unreal.
The amount of hours required are also unreal,
I must be at 600 by this point. Plus RL is still priority for me, so it does take time.

I fix my own script errors too (they're mostly simple)

I even fixed a bug that the developers left in the Sadira and Vanessa scene... you now have all three options available.

I've done season 1.

I'm about 70% through season 2. I have Lily, Ashley, Samantha, the main_quest and the intro files left (why the hell is the intro so long?)

Haven't touched season 3.
And the intro for that is stupidly long too.

I've also been adding a few things to scrappy's mod, like potions and inventory items and removing things that aren't being used (like the some of the images he includes) they aren't even relevant anymore as the section for the mod he was using for them has been disabled by himself since the beginning of season 2, and I don't blame him for it. It was relevant in season 1.

Anyway, that's my rant done for today :LOL: