rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I think there are some bugs in the rock-paper-scissors game. In the second game the MC (after he wins the previous game) takes a stone, Yuna scissors and Yuna wins. I don't think it has to do with the LIs cheating, I get the impression that it's a mistake.
Keisi
I just checked the code and in all the girls with that combination (scissors girl / MC rock) you always win whether the girl cheats or not.
I've played several games getting this combination with Yuna and you always win.
I have tried different combinations: 0-2 MC and 0-2 Yuna (all combinations: MC 1 Yuna 0, MC 1 Yuna 1...).
However, in the code this combination is accompanied by adding a point to the MC, always.
What I have fixed is a sentence of Yuna's when she cheats that was mistranslated.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Keisi
I just checked the code and in all the girls with that combination (scissors girl / MC rock) you always win whether the girl cheats or not.
I've played several games getting this combination with Yuna and you always win.
I have tried different combinations: 0-2 MC and 0-2 Yuna (all combinations: MC 1 Yuna 0, MC 1 Yuna 1...).
However, in the code this combination is accompanied by adding a point to the MC, always.
What I have fixed is a sentence of Yuna's when she cheats that was mistranslated.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll look at it again in my game, maybe I've gotten confused.

Reactions: rogue886

nick0445

May 7, 2017
I was right towards the end of the recent update, my saves got corrupted hard drive issue any one have a near complete or completed save for this update they could share?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I was right towards the end of the recent update, my saves got corrupted hard drive issue any one have a near complete or completed save for this update they could share?
Both sets of saves ?
Back ups are at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAge

Reactions: nick0445

nick0445

May 7, 2017
Both sets of saves ?
Back ups are at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAge
Yeah had to reformat my whole hard drive it was external and not sure exactly what happened but lost all my games and save files. It's rough trying to figure out what I lost lol.

Blackstar69135

Mar 12, 2021
I'm loving the game. Keep up the great work. Would recommend for the great storytelling and the differences in each character.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
i fear that keisi is going to burn out trying to develop two games at the same time thus leading to one or both being abandoned.
I'm not so sure, I know a couple of others that do the same & it helps rather than hinders.
But as always time will tell.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm not so sure, I know a couple of others that do the same & it helps rather than hinders.
But as always time will tell.
it certainly will.

If you read the public post on Keisi's Patreon, he states that he's doing the second title specifically as a side project to keep himself from burning out, and that this title will always take priority.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
If you read the public post on Keisi's Patreon, he states that he's doing the second title specifically as a side project to keep himself from burning out, and that this title will always take priority.
thats all easy said, we'll see how it pans out eventually.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes