rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Will there be more peeing stuff ( at the places where the girls tell the MC affinity) in the next update? Or tickle stuff?
Keisi — Today at 19:31
Tickling is something I haven't considered for LA but I have considered it for L'sA as part of a mini-game.

As for pee:
In v0.7 (beta this Friday) there is a pee achievement with Tali (1).
In v0.8 is the version where I will work only on the extra content so in relation to the pee there will be more achievements and more animations of the girls (all the secondary girls and some of the main girls).
I don't know if it will be possible to see the girls in their favourite places in this version (v0.8) because I want to add a lot of things and I don't know if in the one month cycle I will have time to introduce everything I want.
I will probably split the extra content into two parts (0.8+0.9) before going back to the main plot/new

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Any unlikable and dislikable girls so far anyone? So far I've been playing Hardmode and holy shit every single choice, no matter how minor it would seem to be is always a deduction, what the hell was that? The game is telling me I should automatically like all the girls? I thought we're in for a good time. Why choices like this should be such a big deal?

Should I just play Normal Mode? I've read the differences between Normal and Hard but what I really need is in-depth and differences and things we have not been said.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Any unlikable and dislikable girls so far anyone? So far I've been playing Hardmode and holy shit every single choice, no matter how minor it would seem to be is always a deduction, what the hell was that? The game is telling me I should automatically like all the girls? I thought we're in for a good time. Why choices like this should be such a big deal?

Should I just play Normal Mode? I've read the differences between Normal and Hard but what I really need is in-depth and differences and things we have not been said.
Keisi works hard to make every girl likeable, Some of the hardcore stat losses are ouchie, but they are recoverable.
The Gains in Hardcore are larger also, so it does even out in the end.
I suggest not trying to rush the content, take the time to spend time with each girl. that raises their stats.
Hope this helps some, otherwise I recommend you hop on the Lust Age Discord & ask Keisi directly.

Reactions: hentai charley

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Keisi works hard to make every girl likeable, Some of the hardcore stat losses are ouchie, but they are recoverable.
The Gains in Hardcore are larger also, so it does even out in the end.
I suggest not trying to rush the content, take the time to spend time with each girl. that raises their stats.
Hope this helps some, otherwise I recommend you hop on the Lust Age Discord & ask Keisi directly.
I'm really far into the game and I basically accepted my fate to save the game every single cycle of the day before doing anything.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How to unlock the triangle and Perfect game? For the triangle I keep clicking for top left in Lisapi and nothing's happening.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Your room -> closets -> board
I've seen that reply too. What is the board though? The chest or something?

Edit: oh scrap that... I thought its in the Closet or something. Its Your Room -> Closets -> (lower left) Board -> then upper right in the cabinet. Thanks for the help.

Anyone knows about, "Score a perfect game"? Is this about the card game in the Tavern or something else? If its the card game how to consistently win then?

Last edited:

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Br
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Broken link?? I cant access it

Kane100

May 25, 2017
The main quest doesn't continue before doing the rank quest. But when I go to the central plaza at midday, nothing happens. A bug? Or I am missing something?

xy.jpg

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes