rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
0.6 is out

Changelog

1. Changelog 6.0 New caps Alina/Myra: Lvl 5 (all the stats) Quest Added three new main quests NEW INTERACTIONS (girls' rooms + Lisapi) From now on when entering the girls' rooms there is a new transition. You no longer need to associate carpets with the girls! Just interact with the door to find out who the room belongs to! Note: The panels change according to the trust and sexiness of each girl NEW MAP INTERFACE The Gold Valley map has been redesigned and new functionalities have been added! FAST TRAVEL Finish the quest "Fast as light" to unlock fast travel. This will allow you to go anywhere in Gold Valley with just one click! New animated places - Hot springs (all times of the day) - The bath part of the refuge Train lust power: Rescued girls From now on you can train with the rescued girls! Limited to once a day with each of them, you can get 3 points in total per day with them. Place unlocked: Alina/Myra's room in the morning Complete the quest "it's not what it looks like" to unlock access to their room in the morning! From now on you will be able to spend time with them in the morning Paintings From now on it's possible to see the paintings in the management room and in Maria's room! Separate fetish: Feet From the quest "It's not what it looks like" Lisapi will let you know if you want to enable this new fetish or disable it. The reason for separating this fetish is the same as pee: To give more freedom in adding content related to this fetish. If you disable it you won't see anything related to feet (extra content) and if there is any event or quest related to feet Lisapi will warn you to go directly to the end. Note: Repeatable events will be unlocked anyway as they allow you to earn points in different stats at different times of the day. General - Added 2 new achievements - QoL in general (interface) - Removed the code "IMAPUSSY". From now on talk to Lisapi to activate the code (infinite uses). Added a new consequence every time you use it. Note: patrons should continue to use the code without consequences - The 100 patrons painting is available! Talk to Lisapi -> Special -> see the painting. You will see the painting + a short dialogue - Changed some transitions during intro and during some quests (new ones added) - Revised all dialogues and applied all the corresponding corrections - Redone the part when you meet Yuna (renders) Feet Added an exclusive Myra panel when you visit her at night (door interaction). Bugfixes Everything was reported during the previous version.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Its one of the cheapest and one of the effective tricks on the same time Dev. :LUL:
Cute 2D waifu wants to try her game ? 2D waifus wish gets granted.

Iropies

Aug 30, 2020
It's a good game. I love anime based video games and this one is one of the best I've played. It's very long for a RenPy game and full of entertainment. Graphically made well too.

Oct 3, 2017
Keisi thanks for the amazing game. This game is one of those that you don't expect to find such a gem until you start playing it. I like the style and concept of it, even though at times it feels a little grindy, I do not mind it much.

However, there is one thing that MUST BE ADDED. For the love of everything you hold dear, PLEASE, add "AUTO" button. I don't want to click through it all the time, sometimes I just want to lean back and read while having a drink without having to reach for my mouse or my keyboard.

I know it is not a hard thing to do, so PLEASE add the AUTO button.

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
I know people have asked about this before, but I haven't seen an answer to it, so sorry to ask again. I have all the achievements but I can't find Socks Party. Can I have a hint please?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I know people have asked about this before, but I haven't seen an answer to it, so sorry to ask again. I have all the achievements but I can't find Socks Party. Can I have a hint please?
After Mara's Event with Yuna & Anna on the couch, go look there the next morning & click the socks

Reactions: airze and Vyniril

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1725 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Quiet a good game, the girls cock-hungriness is overtuned though...well it is a harem game, I usually prefer slower type of progression and watch as the perverted side of the girls slowly bud.

Btw, what does he use to create the models? Is it some specific software?

Overall I'll follow this game closely. Now I just have to wait a year or so for a lot of content to be added as I want to do more stuff with Yuna. :D

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Quiet a good game, the girls cock-hungriness is overtuned though...well it is a harem game, I usually prefer slower type of progression and watch as the perverted side of the girls slowly bud.

Btw, what does he use to create the models? Is it some specific software?

Overall I'll follow this game closely. Now I just have to wait a year or so for a lot of content to be added as I want to do more stuff with Yuna. :D
KOIKATSU is the software.
It's From Illusion, the same mob responsible for Honey Select

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Will there be more peeing stuff ( at the places where the girls tell the MC affinity) in the next update? Or tickle stuff?

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes