Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
No because it's already a couple updates behind so you can't get it work for the mac version...

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
whats wrong with cheat when apply both girls mom and sister up level go back later 2 min its gone back lower to original place before you you up love not happy cheat half works

i know save games dont wok without cheat whats good playing the game im getting sick restating this game

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
No.

The Mod is out of date and hasn’t been updated for quite some time. :coffee:

D

Deleted member 142505

I don't blame him: the way the code is made you'd have to patch most files just to restore the content.

Necro12

Feb 22, 2020
im having an issue with the mod, the game starts fine to the main menu with mod on the main menu but when I press the load or start icon the ignore or roll back screen comes up and crashes what do I do make your mod work

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
im having an issue with the mod, the game starts fine to the main menu with mod on the main menu but when I press the load or start icon the ignore or roll back screen comes up and crashes what do I do make your mod work
You can't.

The Mod is out of date and won't work with the current update. Read the other messages in the thread. It's all clearly stated.

Reactions: fr12rebel

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Indeed. The mod is out too date!, The modder said that he is gonna update the mod when the game is completed...