Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Get their submission to 100% (low love). then meet kelly (the sister) in the living room, undress her then start groping. when the mother comes don't warn her. then choose she is my fucktoy. then go to the mom's room and tell her you don't care that she is her daughter. next time u see both of them in the living room all options will be unlocked.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Get their submission to 100% (low love). then meet kelly (the sister) in the living room, undress her then start groping. when the mother comes don't warn her. then choose she is my fucktoy. then go to the mom's room and tell her you don't care that she is her daughter. next time u see both of them in the living room all options will be unlocked.
There is also a love route for that though...
Have high love keep undressing her until naked without warning her and without being caught by Mom before she is totally naked...
tell her she is your lover and meet the girls in their rooms afterwards.... rest is the same as above...
There is also a neutral route have either one as lover and one as slave... pretty much as above, but the choices for the room conversations will be different

Allu97

Sep 9, 2019
can't get mod working, i extracted .rpa file to game folder but your logo wonnt appear to room or room inventory

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mod version for Game 0.2.0 ONLY...
...at least the IC Mod doesn't work on later versions, so I wouldn't be surprised if another unofficial mod doesn't work after game update either