Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
from the rar.
from rar. i can't even extract a rpa file, I dont have Ren'Py, just the game.
You are meant to Unrar the archive:
1. to install mod you must unRAR/unZIP the archive in the "...\Lust_and_Power-0.20.b-pc" folder
2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the .rpa file, but if you used UnRen, then you must also delete the folder "...Lust_and_Power-0.20.b-pc\game\D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b"

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
how to use the cheat?
unpack the cheat mod, open game folder in mod, copy the .rpa file to the game folder in the unpacked game. You will know you have it when you see DS Mod info on the left of opening screen. You will need to save Emma the first time and move into the house before most options are available. Hover over the buttons on the right side to see what they do. exp and inventory come after first demon kill and you find items. Pressing them gives options to add inventory, ad exp to spells pressing the girl lets you set submission, love and corruption for each girl. This cheat works great but I advise to use it sparingly to keep the fun in the game and to acheive all scenes. I haven't yet figured the right balance of love and submission to get Emma's 5th shower scene unlocked.

U

User_71462

I'm getting an unknown/damaged error when I go to extract this file. Neither 7-Zip nor Winrar work for it.