Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ah lol thank you for the information, i start to feel stupid because i couldn't find the link 10 minutes later anymore :D

- And thank you very much for your MOD's too !
Dont worry, take all time it needs to debug....
A lot of thanks for your jobs !
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):giggle:
it's up an running. Enjoy!

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
While I use the mod. D.S.-sama feedback, while I have to go around to kill demons, this dialogue: I carry to many things. I need to throw away something.
Someone could help me, thank you

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
While I use the mod. D.S.-sama feedback, while I have to go around to kill demons, this dialogue: I carry to many things. I need to throw away something.
Someone could help me, thank you
Just increase the inventories max weight...
screenshot0001.png

Moonstruck

Nov 9, 2018
I am running into the exact same problem with the Mod;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

I have tried to install the files from the mod directly from unpack from the .zip file, as well as moving them after the unpack is complete and it still gives me that error. It only asks me to replace the 00console file. Am I doing something wrong?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The mod is not working. I dont know
I am running into the exact same problem with the Mod;

I have tried to install the files from the mod directly from unpack from the .zip file, as well as moving them after the unpack is complete and it still gives me that error. It only asks me to replace the 00console file. Am I doing something wrong?
Can you post all the error msg text?

Moonstruck

Nov 9, 2018
Here is the full error message, thank-you for the help and any advice you can give. I'm hoping it's just I screwed up somewhere.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/37.rpy", line 265, in script
  File "game/37.rpy", line 265, in <module>
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18.rpy", line 613, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18.rpy", line 613, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18.rpy", line 667, in execute
NameError: name 'v_story' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/37.rpy", line 265, in script
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/37.rpy", line 265, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\exports.py", line 797, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Colin\Documents\Collectors\Lust_and_Power-0.8.a-pc - Copy\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1c_Lust_and_Power-0.18.rpy", line 667, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 667, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_story' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.8.a

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, I see the you are playing Lust and Power 0.8.a, my mod it's made for Lust and Power 0.18, that is the latest version for the game that you can download from this , try to download the new version of the game and then tell me what happens, if you are a patreon of the developer and you know that the game you are using it's the new version then can you please send me the game to analyze and mod it for you.
Thank you for your feed back and I hope you keep it up and enjoy my mod, I'll be waiting for your response and feedback in the future to.

Moonstruck

Nov 9, 2018
OH MY GOD!! I feel absolutely retarded, downloading the newest version now and will tell you how it goes.

Yeah, I'm retarded, it's working just fine using the correct version. I feel REAL special right now.

Reactions: D.S.-sama

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Any chance for update mod to the new version of game v0.19 ?
Right now I'm working on another project with @willtylor to improve his game:
So it'll take some time before I can update my mod and that it's mostly because the dev changed so much in the game, from what I "heard" (haven't tested it yet)... Until then please be patient...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can confirm this cheat mod still works for v0.19

So it'll take some time before I can update my mod and that it's mostly because the dev changed so much in the game, from what I "heard" (haven't tested it yet)... Until then please be patient...

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Since this is "one file to rule them all" does that mean the cheat mod includes the incest patch?
Since we can see "Mom" on the screenshots, i think yes it is. But that is only my IMHO.
Nope.
But incest mode is not cheat, so that is OK!

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Can't seem to get it to work in 0.020b