Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
For some reason I download this as .rpa, I've tried changing it to rar or zip but it isnt working. Am I doing something wrong? Am I being dumb?
new Patreon version of the game has been posted as of 5/15 with many changes to mental shield (divided into 2 separate skills) and other skills and areas, see post 1783 in game post for change log.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
rpa isn't doesn't have anything to extract from it. You place that in the game folder. That being said this might need an update considering the dev decided to change some backend stuff. Basically I can imagine this dev being petty enough to try and counter cheat mods by changing back end stuff solely because he has anti-cheat mechanics in the game. There's no reason for anti-cheat beyond being petty. It's an H-game, not a triple-A game despite costing more. To be honest if EA really wanted to milk something they should make an H-game and have a Patreon account that obviously they keep it secret that they are EA making it.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Does this cheat still work? I loaded my save game and the next day Olivia shows up and GAME OVER???

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Does this cheat still work? I loaded my save game and the next day Olivia shows up and GAME OVER???
Not correctly, seems to cause more errors than those reported in the game thread without the cheat installed. Also no love adjustment for Lisa in the mod. Old saves cause errors even without the cheat.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019
Good morning Ds
Pls k need instructions on how to install mod files into android games
I am using android phone and not laptop of any kind. So please I will be thankful if u can give me instructions on how to make mod work with android adult games.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 93628
Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

The mod will also remove the "anti-cheat" feature and will also enable the console in the game, this will work with any version of the game.

Note:
Now you'll have my logo in the room's inventory to press and enter my mod, the 'z' key doesn't work for now but I'll see what I can do. And you'll also have some options to cheat without needing to go in cheat menu.

WARNING!!! the pictures for mom in maid outfit or sis in cat outfit are not included in the game (except if you have de Patreon version), I'll add all the pics from the last version in a .rar file but there are still missing the ones that should have been with this update so you'll get error messages if you have the mom or sis in the other outfits and try the new content.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 31.03.2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.2.1d
Game Version: v0.2.0.b and, hopefully, future versions
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat Mod Installation:

Change-Log:

To remove anti-cheat and add console for any game version:

324054 what wrong mod? cann't install

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 324054 what wrong mod? cann't install
Have you tried to re_download the file, use the latest WinRAR or another up to date de_archiver like 7-ZIP. Also you should wait for an update for the mod because it's not up to date, I want to wait for the next version of the game so that I can see if he would change more of the code and I wouldn't have to do the job twice, but the mod should work but I recommend you save the game do the changes you want to the game and then delete the mod before continuing the game. This is the best rout to be safe until I'll update the mod.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the mod!
Please update the description as now you need to put the attached file in the "game" folder inside the game's folder for it to work.
It should be put in "Lust_and_Power-0.20.b-pc\game" folder
For some reason I download this as .rpa, I've tried changing it to rar or zip but it isnt working. Am I doing something wrong? Am I being dumb?
put the .rpa file in the game folder, it should work. (may not work well with version 21.)
rpa isn't doesn't have anything to extract from it. You place that in the game folder. That being said this might need an update considering the dev decided to change some backend stuff. Basically I can imagine this dev being petty enough to try and counter cheat mods by changing back end stuff solely because he has anti-cheat mechanics in the game. There's no reason for anti-cheat beyond being petty. It's an H-game, not a triple-A game despite costing more. To be honest if EA really wanted to milk something they should make an H-game and have a Patreon account that obviously they keep it secret that they are EA making it.
Not correctly, seems to cause more errors than those reported in the game thread without the cheat installed. Also no love adjustment for Lisa in the mod. Old saves cause errors even without the cheat.
D.S.-sama any chance the mod can be updated to the newest version of the game soon?
I want to wait for the next version of the game so that I can see if he would change more of the code and I wouldn't have to do the job twice, sorry for this but recently my time became limited I haven't had the time to even play the new games updates...
Hope you understand and wait for the next game and mod update.
Good morning Ds
Pls k need instructions on how to install mod files into android games
I am using android phone and not laptop of any kind. So please I will be thankful if u can give me instructions on how to make mod work with android adult games.
wis there mod for android plse tell me:confused:
Sorry but I don't do android ports.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Have you tried to re_download the file, use the latest WinRAR or another up to date de_archiver like 7-ZIP. Also you should wait for an update for the mod because it's not up to date, I want to wait for the next version of the game so that I can see if he would change more of the code and I wouldn't have to do the job twice, but the mod should work but I recommend you save the game do the changes you want to the game and then delete the mod before continuing the game. This is the best rout to be safe until I'll update the mod.
yes i re_download the file, and open another de_archiver ,, but same... ok i wait you update new mod game :)