Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
The pc version should be 1+ Gig, your file is 369 MB!!!!

Changelog:

- we added 3 new scenes with Roxie. (To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked.)

- we compressed the size of the images in this update. Now not only android versions, but pc and mac versions have the size of about 370 Mb instead of 1.57 Gb. It seems to me that the art quality says almost the same this way but I'd be glad to hear from you about it too.

- we added bugfix for the quest in the infirmary. Now if you don't have enough girls to cure in the infirmary, just skip an hour and new girls will be added there, making it possible to finish the quest.

More news:

- In January I spend a lot of time doing some planning of what the final version of the game should look like. The next update (v.0.38) will have some serious changes that are supposed to improve the game, but because of this you won't be able to use old saves in it and will have to start playing from the very beginning. We successfully avoided such measures for almost a year, but I can't delay it anymore.

There's a high probability it's the last time when you have to start from the beginning, and all the save files made in v.0.38 will work till the end of development without troubles.

Thank you for your support!

And please inform me about all the bugs and errors that you see in the game.

Reactions: Lgn332

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Changelog:

- we added 3 new scenes with Roxie. (To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked.)

- we compressed the size of the images in this update. Now not only android versions, but pc and mac versions have the size of about 370 Mb instead of 1.57 Gb. It seems to me that the art quality says almost the same this way but I'd be glad to hear from you about it too.

- we added bugfix for the quest in the infirmary. Now if you don't have enough girls to cure in the infirmary, just skip an hour and new girls will be added there, making it possible to finish the quest.

More news:

- In January I spend a lot of time doing some planning of what the final version of the game should look like. The next update (v.0.38) will have some serious changes that are supposed to improve the game, but because of this you won't be able to use old saves in it and will have to start playing from the very beginning. We successfully avoided such measures for almost a year, but I can't delay it anymore.

There's a high probability it's the last time when you have to start from the beginning, and all the save files made in v.0.38 will work till the end of development without troubles.

Thank you for your support!

And please inform me about all the bugs and errors that you see in the game.
Damn. I did a lot of grind. I am angry & sad because of the wasted save files. WTF

Last edited:

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Changelog:

More news:

Great and bad news at the same time ... good that the game is not so big in size but, fucking annoying that the saves no longer work :mad:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I haven't gotten to the end of a previous version but I guess there is no point. I should wait and then play next version.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think some of the serious changes would be an issue for me and wouldn't mind start over with a new game. And as long as they update the new Cheat Mod for v.0.38 when it comes out. I just subscribed to their Patreon and downloaded v.0.37 and I tested it with the new Cheat Mod even though it's for v0.36 but apparently it works flawlessly. I think the Cheat Mod definitely would help and reduce the grinding a lot.

Nov 7, 2017
The massage scene with Roxi is broken. It sends me back to lunch with Emma and Kelly
Yeah I was having the same problem. Usually it transported me to Demonhunters' base and once back to lunch with Emma and Kelly. I think it happens when we increase Roxie's submission level to 75% but before that it was working normally when her submission is at 70%. Well I already let the developer know about it on their Patreon page.

Well I took some screenshots when the broken scene occur.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmigo

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Now for me, it came up and said that the massage was finished but then it sends me all the way back to the opening screen. Roxie's submission level is low on my game. Her love is high though.

Nov 7, 2017
Now for me, it came up and said that the massage was finished but then it sends me all the way back to the opening screen. Roxie's submission level is low on my game. Her love is high though.
I guess it caused by when either her submission or love level is at 75% or higher. I think the massage scene works fine when you have her at 70% or lower but apparently higher than that breaks it. I did a little test by using the cheat mod that lets me set all the girls' submission and love levels.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

DgN-1.jpg

DgN-2.jpg

SiDdhant1999

Dec 28, 2020
It is easy. just upload the save file, change the required values, download it & place it on the save file location
i tried changing the values but it doesn't work or im changing the wrong valve.Here is the ss of the values i changed
anyone know what to do

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
i tried changing the values but it doesn't work or im changing the wrong valve.Here is the ss of the values i changed
anyone know what to do
V emma sp = Emma submission points (same format for others)
V inv gold. = Gold of player
v home food = food (inside fridge). (Same format for others).
There are other thinks can be changed. But i think these are enough for easy play

Reactions: boof59

SiDdhant1999

Dec 28, 2020
V emma sp = Emma submission points (same format for others)
V inv gold. = Gold of player
v home food = food (inside fridge). (Same format for others).
There are other thinks can be changed. But i think these are enough for easy play
can please send a screenshot of it

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes