Nervus22

Feb 27, 2022
"cheat" doesn't work for version 0.49 for me, I've copied the file into the game folder but the icon still doesn't appear, please help me

Dec 20, 2016
I think this error is just missing and "a" in 'lis_room_balance_pro'.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lis_room_balance_pro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/lisa_room/hot_scenes/1_(35)_balance.rpyc", line 97, in script
File "C:\Users\wilgo\Downloads\Old Homework\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.49-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\wilgo\Downloads\Old Homework\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.49-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.49
Wed Nov 23 15:54:50 2022

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
I think this error is just missing and "a" in 'lis_room_balance_pro'.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/lisa_room/hot_scenes/1_(35)_balance.rpyc", line 97, in script
File "C:\Users\wilgo\Downloads\Old Homework\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.49-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\wilgo\Downloads\Old Homework\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.49-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.49
Wed Nov 23 15:54:50 2022
No the error is the "_" in lis_room (should be lisroom)...

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
From Jul24 2017 until now not Completed I mean We all Know baby Takes 9 Month to be born Complete some even takes 7 That one of this Games That takes years and I bet some Feel Scared that might get Abandoned and all Fans Get WHY WHY WHY I've been Following every update But I take rest and I always Looking For Completed Game so when this Game Get Completed I will see it all I saw Two update Then I Made file Called Texts I put All The Games name V or C That hoping to see Complete And deleted The Games that way you save Space and Wasted Time In game no one know when or if So Good Luck I hope to see the Completed Tag Soon And I bet Others doo to

Reactions: RobJoy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From Jul24 2017 until now not Completed I mean We all Know baby Takes 9 Month to be born Complete some even takes 7 That one of this Games That takes years and I bet some Feel Scared that might get Abandoned and all Fans Get WHY WHY WHY I've been Following every update But I take rest and I always Looking For Completed Game so when this Game Get Completed I will see it all I saw Two update Then I Made file Called Texts I put All The Games name V or C That hoping to see Complete And deleted The Games that way you save Space and Wasted Time In game no one know when or if So Good Luck I hope to see the Completed Tag Soon And I bet Others doo to
Might wanna learn how , and . work, it would make reading this "thing" a bit better. Even if you used Google translate

• Angry
Reactions: Troll and JoeAngel

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I am really enjoying this game.
I am running into some bugs where I just have to ignore.
Where he is telling Emma that she should wear shorter skirts that would be a good option to have her do.
I also would like to give nickname to Kelly as far as I can see Emma is the only one you can give a nickname to
I notice that when you give Emma a nickname say sweetie it do not say my sweetie unless you input my sweety.
by just adding my to it that give it more of you are mine kind of thing.
And no sweetie is not a nickname i give to emma lol

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Sure and if he does it just right their could be a part 2 for this game depending on how he brings the game to an end

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why (on both)?
Both what ? Dude asked if the game was still being made, the day after an update dropped ...... And for whatever reason, the dev decided to strip off most of the game to re-do it every month and release small parts of said remade game with each pudate

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Both what ? Dude asked if the game was still being made, the day after an update dropped ...... And for whatever reason, the dev decided to strip off most of the game to re-do it every month and release small parts of said remade game with each pudate
Why on the reason the dev decided to strip parts to put them back later on updates, but got it now, thanks. Makes perfectly sense that devs like to redo parts of the code at times and that tends to take time too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why on the reason the dev decided to strip parts to put them back later on updates, but got it now, thanks. Makes perfectly sense that devs like to redo parts of the code at times and that tends to take time too.
It seems to be mostly about redoing older scenes and remaking/adding new art. The gameflow stayed the same from what we got

Reactions: Max Craving
Nov 7, 2017
Haven't you made your game yet?
I was starting on the story part with Ren'Py. It might be a while. I'm still learning how use Ren'Py and I think I want use models on DAZ 3D instead of Honey Select 2 if I can figure out install more female models into DAZ 3D and render the models, their poses and the scenes. If people like it enough I might even let someone else take over it. I'm basically going do a demo or a short game but I thought let someone else expand the game. It's a lot of work though. I honestly never made a game before. I think I'm gonna make it similar to Raptus, Enslaver, The Personal Assistant, Lust and Power, Witch Trainer or another trainer game or at least something simple where you can have multiple options, choices and hopefully no grinding.

Nov 7, 2017
So should that be taken as a sign that the game is almost completed?
Lolnope, we barely got back 1/2 the things he removed. And then you still got a lot of extra stuff after he catches up to where it was
Yeah I think it's gonna be a while for the dev to get the game back where it was at v0.37 with both old and new content. I believe they're making the game all by themselves and it's why it's taking them so long. I know my game won't take the same rate of Lurking Hedgehog's game being made while I love their game what they got for it so far. Lol. I might get mine done in a week or a month since mine is gonna be short if I find some good time to work on it and get all the stuff I need for it and come up with a good story for it.

Reactions: Ter2245

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
been some time since i played, does glasses(the chick with the traps, forgot her name) still not have a blowjob scene?

Chrislorde

May 10, 2022
v.37 is the section with the largest content. they wrote like this but incest patch for 0.37 doesn't work can you help me on android

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes