RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071

is there already a mod for the current game version, or does it still work? :unsure:

Nov 7, 2017
is there already a mod for the current game version, or does it still work? :unsure:
I guess you missed or didn't see this post. Update version of the mod for v0.42.

* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.6 for Lust and Power V0.42 * UPDATE *

My 2 cents about Lust and Power v0.42:
There are still more bugs in this version of the game, more contents was not restored and so on... eh eh eh :)

Home:

Features:
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1677004

View attachment 1677005

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The last version before all this scene reworking stuff was 0.40 ?
Am I correct?

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
v0.37 = old version (no longer updated, but more content). v0.40+ = some new stuff,
but bigger part of previous content hidden, a couple of new bugs, so play with caution.

Nov 7, 2017
The last version before all this scene reworking stuff was 0.40 ?
Am I correct?
No it was v0.37 was the last version before all the rework but I'm pretty confident that everything will be almost restored with new content in the next few updates if Lurking Hedgehog doesn't go silent on us again for a while. Lol

Nov 7, 2017
Speaking of Lurking Hedgehog, he just posted new development info on his Patreon page today. I will provide it here for you guys. Seems like we will be hearing more of him now and I'm liking the new content he's adding. Yay!

MAR 5, 2022 AT 1:53 PM

Hi guys, we continue our work on development of the game, and, as usual, we restore old scenes with extended content and create new scenes.

Some events will happen in the hallway instead of player's room starting from new versions, and here's the new art for this location:

If you asked Lisa to help you with searching for useful magic spells in the library, you could have noticed that when she shows you a new spell in the book, the games shows you just a black screen. Here we created an art for this scene:

Well, if you use a save file where Lisa already showed you all the spells she could find, than you won't have a chance to see this scene in the game, so at least you'll see this art in this post.

And the third art in this post you could already see in the game. It's the interview scene with Olyvia that you could see on Demon TV news. The only difference is that in the game Samantha is fully clothed, and here we show you the same image but Samantha is totally naked. Just a small special bonus that you probably won't ever see in the game:

I hope you like the art. Thanks everyone for your support!

Reactions: Max Craving
Nov 7, 2017
How use cheats ¿
Here's the cheat mod for v.042.

* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.6 for Lust and Power V0.42 * UPDATE *

My 2 cents about Lust and Power v0.42:
There are still more bugs in this version of the game, more contents was not restored and so on... eh eh eh :)

Home:

Features:
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

DgN-1.jpg

And here are the console cheats that I found. You can use both methods.

Lust and Power Console Cheats:

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.42 you only can do Emma, Kelly and Lisa):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hum =
player.hyg =

Reactions: iNaisu

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Can you find the witch before you find Lisa and if so where? I would like to meet her before the random school girl if it's possible. Thanks.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey guys, so the 0.37 version has a lot more content than the 0.42 one. But there doesn't seem to be incest in v0.37. Is there a patch or a way to activate incest in v0.37?Thanks.

Nov 7, 2017
Can you find the witch before you find Lisa and if so where? I would like to meet her before the random school girl if it's possible. Thanks.
I don't think so at least not in this current version, v0.42 but in v0.37 yes. Maybe we will get to meet up with Cherry the witch in v0.43 or v0.44. I hope we get the next update soon in few weeks.

Hey guys, so the 0.37 version has a lot more content than the 0.42 one. But there doesn't seem to be incest in v0.37. Is there a patch or a way to activate incest in v0.37?Thanks.
I'm afraid not. Well there's used to be an incest patch/mod for earlier versions but not for v0.37 or less someone is willing to make a new one for it. I really hope we will get most of the old content restored in v0.43 or v0.44 at least with Emma, Kelly, Lisa and Jessica with the incest option. At least we finally got to hear some progress news from Lurking that I provided above. I'm excited with the new stuff he's adding while restoring the old stuff too.

AtomikRakoon

Apr 20, 2019
Cant raise any points whit lisa (W/O cheats). Love, nor submission. I just can go "-love", but shes not impresed whit compliments, skills, no chocolate... what a biatch. She doenst even get out of the library for lunch... so also no chit chat

Some tip?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Before she moved in with you, you could have given her fruit, vegetables or junk too make her like you more. (She doesn't eat meat, she's a health food nut and she uses the junk to make better traps at her house.)

After that I have no clue.

Reactions: AtomikRakoon

AtomikRakoon

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks, but i think is kinda late for that

Edit: At 8pm Lisa comes to dinner and in one (just ONE) of all the escenes arguing with Jessica I can choose yell at jessica, so I could get "+3 love" with Lisa (its better than nothing I guess)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 79 Votes