Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That escalated quickly...

Here are few things I don't like about the game:
1. There is no map view option outside of your room, so in order to go from one room to another, you need to visit your room first
2. There seems to be no option to eat other than during dinner
3. Kelly. Jesus Christ, she just can't shut the fuck up about how much she hates the protagonist. It's annoying, gets on my nerves, and makes no sense.

Also, picking 'sleep till full energy' only restores it to 20/30, think it's a bug.
wasn't the Option to sleep until fully HEALED?
Haven't played the latest release but in the previous builds you could have 3 meals and there was a shematic display of the house in order to move around as soon as you left a room.
Not to mention that the relationship dynamic had been changed away from IC before

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
wasn't the Option to sleep until fully HEALED?
Haven't played the latest release but in the previous builds you could have 3 meals and there was a shematic display of the house in order to move around as soon as you left a room.
Not to mention that the relationship dynamic had been changed away from IC before
1648328499496.png
I think it may have been updated.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What about your Players satiety, before you woke up when it droped close to 0 by default
The stat seems to be hidden or gone. I tried just sleeping until next morning. after a couple days blood strength dropped to 0 and said (hunger) and I got a warning when waking up that i need to eat something or else i will starve to death. But after 10 days of not eating MC still didn't starve to death.

That said, you shouldn't skip meals because you get HP and MP restored when you eat. IIRC the same as 10 hours of sleep from one meal.

DesignerDarm

Sep 25, 2018
hey Guys!

I'm personally not a fan of NTR, and the intro disclaimer seems to point towards it but there's no tag, like, are the Female characters cited actual LI's or just random characters?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hey Guys!

I'm personally not a fan of NTR, and the intro disclaimer seems to point towards it but there's no tag, like, are the Female characters cited actual LI's or just random characters?
They are love interests. You build up a small harem of waifus which you then very slowly train. either via love or dom/sub. and have various sex scenes with them

Nov 7, 2017
When is the next update?
I honestly not sure but I'm sure we will get it soon. It has been over a month since the last one. Lurking Hedgehog releasing updates are sometimes unpredictable that you don't know when the next one will be. A month, two, three or six months. Yeah it can be a bit annoying but I'm willing to wait, be patient. At least I have other games here to keep me busy until he releases the next one.

Darkest_Lord

Jan 17, 2022
What happened, last time i played this there were scenes in the kitchen, living room and for lisa, now everything is under construction

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
What happened, last time i played this there were scenes in the kitchen, living room and for lisa, now everything is under construction
The versions after the 0.37 are not actually evolutions from the 0.37 but more of a reboot version from scratch. The alleged idea is to give the player the possibility to combine both paths (fear/love) . So far not only it does not work too well as more often than not the new version will not mix the routes but simply superpose them and the dialogs will display both opposite lines, eg "Oh it's so nice of you John" and "Oh it's so vile of you John", and also most content/areas/situations/events of the versions from 0.03 to 0.37 have to be rewritten.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
The versions after the 0.37 are not actually evolutions from the 0.37 but more of a reboot version from scratch. The alleged idea is to give the player the possibility to combine both paths (fear/love) . So far not only it does not work too well as more often than not the new version will not mix the routes but simply superpose them and the dialogs will display both opposite lines, eg "Oh it's so nice of you John" and "Oh it's so vile of you John", and also most content/areas/situations/events of the versions from 0.03 to 0.37 have to be rewritten.
Can we get the 0.37 somewhere then ?

Reactions: ubblesnop
Nov 7, 2017
Can we get the 0.37 somewhere then ?
You're welcome! ;)

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes