DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I doubt this game will be finished in near future. it started development more than 6-8 years ago. And revamped few times. Mybe in another 6-8 years we will see some progress.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I doubt this game will be finished in near future. it started development more than 6-8 years ago. And revamped few times. Mybe in another 6-8 years we will see some progress.
We might see them start again 6-8 times :D

It really used to be a good game. A bit grindy, but manageable. Then they had a couple of incompatible versions so everyone had to start over again. People started cheating. Then they implemented an anti cheat. People found a way around it. Then they started redoing everything. Rinse and repeat for a few years and here we are now. Currently I believe then don't have any idea what to do so they try to rework the game to be able to implement new ideas but then they get new ideas and need to redo a lot of stuff again...

I don't believe we will ever see this game finished.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
We might see them start again 6-8 times :D

It really used to be a good game. A bit grindy, but manageable. Then they had a couple of incompatible versions so everyone had to start over again. People started cheating. Then they implemented an anti cheat. People found a way around it. Then they started redoing everything. Rinse and repeat for a few years and here we are now. Currently I believe then don't have any idea what to do so they try to rework the game to be able to implement new ideas but then they get new ideas and need to redo a lot of stuff again...

I don't believe we will ever see this game finished.
Yes, unfortunately i also doubt this game will be finished. But it was good game...

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
so please tell me this GAME is now a troll game ? becuase .. everything is UNDER construction ? i can even give items to the girls ? it says under construction ? or how we do that ? unlock more scnes , CANT even give choclats or bateries or cleaner ...

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
so please tell me this GAME is now a troll game ? becuase .. everything is UNDER construction ? i can even give items to the girls ? it says under construction ? or how we do that ? unlock more scnes , CANT even give choclats or bateries or cleaner ...
Lol. Bro if you want to see good content, try to search old versions especially with cheat(inside). Some sources still has it maybe. Maybe not from first try but you will find it. Much more plot and scenes. There are still many sites where games uploads and torrents. Or use the links above with 0.37 ver.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
? Which guy? Hunter(random encaunter with girl)?
The developer of the game is called "Lurking Hedgehog" so I assume he means him.

Last I read is he caught COVID and is recovering from it. So sit tight it's going to be a long wait to hear anything new for the game.

Nov 7, 2017
The developer of the game is called "Lurking Hedgehog" so I assume he means him.

Last I read is he caught COVID and is recovering from it. So sit tight it's going to be a long wait to hear anything new for the game.
That was actually few months ago that he said that he caught Covid and gave us some development news on the game on his Patreon page. I believe he already recovered from it by now but I'm sure he's still working on the game which taking him a while to give us another update like he usually does.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe next time archive the game so that you have it on hand if the DEV changes something.
Maybe the OP should be updated to include a list of pre-reboot versions (with downloads)? I've seen a couple game threads which have that.
I've got at least 3 “old generations” of this game sitting on my filesystem (0.19, 0.37, and apparently 0.41 also counts now).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe the OP should be updated to include a list of pre-reboot versions (with downloads)? I've seen a couple game threads which have that.
I've got at least 3 “old generations” of this game sitting on my filesystem (0.19, 0.37, and apparently 0.41 also counts now).
Upload them to a file share and report the OP with Game Update and add the generated Links, maybe a Mod will do that than

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Upload them to a file share and report the OP with Game Update and add the generated Links, maybe a Mod will do that than
Well, the ones I have are mostly just compressed versions, and by searching through the thread I've found a few links which are still alive… guess I'll try “reporting” those instead.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, the ones I have are mostly just compressed versions, and by searching through the thread I've found a few links which are still alive… guess I'll try “reporting” those instead.
Compressed Versions are 3rd Party Mods though which is unlikely to be included in the OP I suppose

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes