Nov 7, 2017
Yeah you're using the old commands. I will post the new commands here again.

These are the cheat commands that you can type in the console in the game which you hold down Shift+O to open the console and don't forget add = before you type in the number, amount of food or items you want. If you wondering, the lp and sp stand for the girls love (lp) and corruption (sp) levels.

These are the codes for items in the fridge:

f_meat.str_home = 9999
f_veget.str_home = 9999
f_snacks.str_home = 9999
f_fruit.str_home = 9999
f_chocolate_home = 9999
f_cola.str_home = 9999
f_beer.str_home = 9999
f_wine.str_home = 9999

These are the codes for items in the MC's inventory:

Food:
f_meat.str_bag = 999
f_veget.str_bag = 999
f_snacks.str_bag = 999
f_fruit.str_bag = 999
f_chocolate_bag = 999
f_cola.str_bag = 999
f_beer.str_bag = 999
f_wine.str_bag = 999

Other Items like batteries, cleanser, junk, the red and yellow demon hearts, refill magic energy and health potions even gold that you use to trade and buy things from Cherry:
h_batteries.str_bag = 999
h_cleanser.str_bag = 999
h_junk.str_bag = 999
i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
p_energy.str_bag = 999
p_health.str_bag = 999
gold.str_bag = 999999

These are the codes for the MC's magic energy, health, hunger and hygiene:

player.en = 999
player.en_boost = 999
player.en_max = 999
player.hp = 999
player.hp_boost = 999
player.hp_max = 999
player.hunger = 0
player.hyg = 10

These are the codes for the Girls love and corruption levels:

emma.lp = 20
emma.sp = 100
kelly.lp = 20
kelly.sp = 70
lisa.lp = 20
lisa.sp = 65
jessica.lp = 20
jessica.sp = 40
cherry.lp = 15
cherry.sp = 60

I will also post this again if you want to use it. Here is the Extended Variable Viewer [v3.00.04] - For walkthrough authors, game authors and modders by anne O'nymous that can help you find additional console commands, variables and cheats. Well it can act like a cheat menu. I use it almost in every Ren'Py game but the Cheat Mod for Lust and Power is good too. I use both of them. Just extract it in the game folder if you can get the command console to work. Just edit the 00console.rpy file that's in the renpy\common folder from "False" to "True" to enable the command console?

It should be like this if you're using Notepad++ to edit it:

"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True"

Here I will provide you how to enabled the Extended Variable Viewer and the command console. Just hold down either Alt + U or Alt + E to open up the Extended Variable Viewer that you will give you a list of variables you can type or copy into the command console that give you all the cheats and hold down Shift + O to open the command console. You can just directly extract everything in Lust and Power's main folder. When you start the game every time it will open the Extended Variable Viewer's main menu where it gives you two options either straight to the game or the configuration. Just click on to the game then you can open the variable viewer's other menu that gives you the list of variables like these screenshots below and you can click on the little notepad icon button it will automatic copy the variable you want into the command console. Just click on close then it will take you back to the game and open the command console than the variable should show up when you hit the up arrow key and type in the number you want for that variable.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 094251.png

TheByrdsAreComing

Jan 12, 2023
Hiya does anyone know what to do with Jessica? I've met her the first time and every single time now even if I give her food the affection goes down until I have to fight her. But I can't use none of the options for fighting since it'll supposedly kill her.

Nov 7, 2017
Here's the development news for v0.65 from the dev.

Yesterday

Development news for v.0.65

Hi guys! It seems like we won't be able to release the update by the end of the month. We still need 3 or 4 more days to complete it. Therefore, we place an animated image here as a preview of one of the scenes we are currently working on.

K_df_2.gif

In the upcoming update, you can expect scenes of sex with Kelly in various positions. We hope you will enjoy them! And once again, thank you for your support!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hiya does anyone know what to do with Jessica? I've met her the first time and every single time now even if I give her food the affection goes down until I have to fight her. But I can't use none of the options for fighting since it'll supposedly kill her.
If you want to increase her love points you need to beat her in a fight (use vampire spell or telekinesis to steal her cloths) and then give her food.

If you want to dominate her beat her in a fight and then use the corruption option and offer her food in exchange to do it.

The content is not restored for her so this leads no where, just so you know.

Reactions: Donkeybong

TheByrdsAreComing

Jan 12, 2023
If you want to increase her love points you need to beat her in a fight (use vampire spell or telekinesis to steal her cloths) and then give her food.

If you want to dominate her beat her in a fight and then use the corruption option and offer her food in exchange to do it.

The content is not restored for her so this leads no where, just so you know.
Oh I see, thank you!

Reactions: Ashraffrko

Bratkdroid

Mar 15, 2023
Wait nvm I found it but it fk bc of android new update that I can't edit and replace the file
Use files app and click new window. Then split screen and open 2 instances of "files" app side by side. Then you can drag-n-drop

I am not able to find the locations though. Can you tell me where is the game folder in Android 14.

Last edited:

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Why would you need to mod your save when you have the cheat mod? Is there something the cheat mod won't do?

Plus there is console commands that does the same thing as save edit, look towards the top of the thread Dark Lord Nova posted a ton of commands for the game.
Sorry, should've mentioned I'm on Android and the Android port with cheat mod hasn't been updated

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: jekkajacka

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about? What code for v0.37? Can you be more specific? Do you mean cheat codes?
I think he means cheat mod for v0.37.

I'm not going to encourage lazy behaviour and link to the cheat mod for him.

He will have to learn to use the search function and find it himself.

Plus he double posted the same question instead of editing his first post, I had to get a moderator to delete one of he post.

His first post to the site and he is annoying me already:mad:

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes