L621

Jul 19, 2017
I remember playing this a while back, when the farthest you could go was order mom to strip
Are there any sex scenes in the game now?

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
You need to find the police station, sneak in and do quests for the guy in there until he teaches you to rip hearts out of demons.
Do you know (or anyone, for that matter) how to actually use the ability after getting it?
I keep getting " it didn't work" over and over.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
meh, I used to love this game til I got tired of having to constantly restart from scratch and now he's put in some BS code so you can't edit stats to make the grind back up faster cause when you do it labels you a cheater and kills you. So I'll pass on playing and supporting this one anymore sadly.

Reactions: ReyBell

klang

Aug 15, 2016
meh, I used to love this game til I got tired of having to constantly restart from scratch and now he's put in some BS code so you can't edit stats to make the grind back up faster cause when you do it labels you a cheater and kills you. So I'll pass on playing and supporting this one anymore sadly.
In theory, there should be a way around this through the console, since there should either be a way to edit the stats with a function call or disable the cheat-check variables to always give a false. Maybe some hero will get into the scripts and fix it.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Work no the herat quest?
because there is nothing that was fixed.
If you give the hearts but not the additive in the iventar, the hearts that you have collected will disappear permanently and can not collect them again.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Game wont start 1.0B:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc/game/22.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 745, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file V:\games\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc/game/22.rpyc.
Same here. Has been corrected yet?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes