v_sk_meditation_c
v_sk_mental_shield
v_sk_mental_shield_c
v_sk_potions
v_sk_potions_c
v_sk_pro
v_sk_stun_charm
v_sk_stun_charm_c
To get the full list you can pretty much write in the console: dir(). The values on menus and stuff tends to appear in the list, just need to spot the correct one, you can write them in console to check the value, then change to see if it's what u want though.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Is it just me or this version (1.0a) have less stuff then the previous one (0.9b)?
On version 0.9b mom had 14 corruptions and now on 1.0a only have 11 just lioke verion 0.9a.
is that intended for some reason or its something wrhong withmy game? i downloaded it twice and tried to continiu and start new game, same result.
It's a bug. There are still 14 corruptions for the mother, even if the game only says 11. I ended up with it saying 14 of 11 lol.

~Morningfrost

Terara

Feb 20, 2018
ı had only one time to get the heart of a demon when ı firsy lear it from the police but now when i try it is says "damm it doest woks" how can I manege to get demons herats can someone healp me ?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
ı had only one time to get the heart of a demon when ı firsy lear it from the police but now when i try it is says "damm it doest woks" how can I manege to get demons herats can someone healp me ?
If I remember correctly, you have to stun them first.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
a lot of these questions lately are answered by actually reading the dialogue in game

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I like the art.

The dialogues, as usual for this kind of games, are maybe a bit too cheesy.
The classic "mom, in this situation I cannot have a girlfriend to make out, so what about posing your ass for me?" kind of line.
There maybe a more darker and edgier option -with the mom refusing and the son leaving her and the sister starve for a couple of days- would have made more sense, at least for me. I know that, at the end of the day, the MC still says lines like: "I'm feeding you, so I think I deserve a reward." implicitly putting the "I might let you starve" on the plate, but still the mom seems to surrender too easily to his son's demands, without putting on a decent fight, not even appeal to his guilt feelings.
The same goes with the sister: you need to complete quests giving her batteries and chocolate, when just say: "no soup, tonight!" as an optional dark path (with all the consequences, including her trying to betray you or find food by herselves getting killed) would have been a nice option to have.
Let's be clear: it is not worse than the 99% of the games out there, it's just that with the premises of a demon invasion apocalypse and the "no food around", I'm surprised that there is not a truly dark/forcing path.

Said that, quite a decent game.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
I quote:
"Q: What does the version number of the game mean? Would v.1.0 be the final version?
A: No, I just started the numbering system that way a long time ago and have stuck with it. I know some people think that I should make the version numbering like v.0.01, v.0.02 etc., and maybe they are right, but I won’t change it now because it may cause misunderstandings. After v.0.9 I’ll make v.1.0, then v.1.1 and so on."
can you allready make 1.1 with All mom sex And 2 new sister sex scenes pls

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm thats weird, I set the config.console to true but still cant use ` to open the console. any ideas here or has the button been changed?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
How "complete" is this? Alpha, Beta or just a demo? Is it worth playing now or should one wait?
I don't think anybody knows at this point. The amount of content isn't great and the amount that gets introduced with every patch isn't great.

Mostly it was 3 scenes per update, which adds up to 6 scenes a month. We don't know if all the characters are introduced. Judging by the UI of the game, not all locations are in. There isn't a single sex scene yet, only some nudity, a handjob and a blowjob (hj and bj from only one character). Some characters don't have anything major yet, not even full nudity.

With all that said, the game might be finished in a year or two.
Also, every update is compatible with previous saves so you basically finish every update within 5 minutes. If you can control yourself, it is not a bad game to play once every 6 months. :D

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
That area not found is the police station. I don't know why does it have that picture. You have to watch TV in the living room and then kill a yellow dude.

Lore77

Jun 21, 2017
when i try to start the game i get this error every time

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Favorie Games2\Lust_and_Power-10a_Patron_pc\Lust_and_Power-1.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.0.a
Just open errors.txt and search what is wrong. Find the file and delete the line that is causing the error.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's a game with great potential, I found the gameplay reasonably engaging (except that yellow demons can wreck your game early on and remain a nuisance afterwards). Some suggestions:

- Show the actual hit % for each spell, in combat. ''Low'' and ''high'' doesn't tell me anything useful, especially since yellow demons seem to dodge much beter.

- There should be more interactions between Lisa and your family members. I get that she's a nerdy character that prefers to be left alone but she has to come up for food and other needs sometimes.

- The protagonist clearly indicates to Lisa he's going to try to get sex out of her if she comes to his house. She's already been a victim of sexual assault. She goes with him anyway. Bad writing. Remember, the corruption fetish doesn't work well when your characters are written poorly.

- Why do you need to show Lisa a demon heart? By then you've killed dozens of demons, decapitate one and show her its head.

- No one's going to comment on the still-beating demon hearts left in the fridge next to the pork?

- Dialogue with Cherry is very rough and needs a serious rewrite. Not just gramatically, the dialogue isn't believable or natural at all and that's a bit of a problem when it comes to the corruption theme.

- I feel much more could be done with the submission/corruption mechanics. At the start, you're told you need to make your family members submit and call you their master, but as it is now, the ''corruption'' mostly comes down to ''I fight demons for you, do me a favor willya?.'' Which could be one way of getting what you want, but you should have the option of being less nice and more coercive. It could be ''do what I want or you don't eat today'' or ''I'll cast spells on you if you don't obey''. Maybe it could depend on the submission/corruption ratio. If you rush to get the sex scenes as soon as possible, you get the dominant version where they're forced to comply, or if you grow submission first you get the nicer version where they're doing you a favor for being so brave and hardworking.

-There's also a disconnect between what happens in the bedroom and outside it. Sister remains a bitch to you if you go to the living room no matter her submission/corruption. Mom is a bit more fleshed out, but there should definitely be more going on to indicate that her son has been taking advantage of her sexually.

- More interactions between mom and sister would be nice. Have sister walk in sometimes when you undress mom in the kitchen, and respond according to sister's corruption level. Have the submission and corruption levels alter dialogues according to how much each character has.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
A really long post.
Although I do agree with you, you can't really expect that from someone who puts out 2 updates/mo consisting of 3 scenes each. Unless they are doing background stuff we do not know about, it would take them like 6 months to do that, maybe more.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes