N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Sad news for those who doesn't know yet.
Here the download link for 1.3 for you guys

He also says:

Don't use old saves in this version, they won't work.

Changelog:

- intro was totally chahged
- the texts of Emma and Kelly were changed a little. Now they are not related to the main character.
- added + 1 location: the base of the Demonhunters
- added + 1 random character - Demonhunter raider
- added + 1 character - the inner voice of the main character
- added + 1 character - The boss of the Demonhunters
- added new Demonhunter quests
- added + 1 new item - an amulet that essentually increases your chances to avoid damage while charged (click on it in your inventory to charge)
- added new house map interface
- added new town map interface
updated op thanks for sharing.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
now there is hardly anything new with every update and then not even the old saves work ??? very bad work really little content and old save do not work what is this supposed to? just another reason to skip the next updates and then after a few months maybe have noticeably new content

Reactions: bstr2k2 and enokard

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
another Game deleted....
To be fair, mother and sister aren't even the most interesting characters in this game, crazy masochist and nerd girl are way more interesting, mother and sister are too easy, that makes them poor characters.

And losing saves is not that much detrimental also because the game is easy to grind, it is far better than with crazy clickfests like My Cute Cousing and Man of the House, those types of games are really a pain in the ass even if you cheat to avoid the grind and use walkthrough.

I would say the worst part in this realease is the lack of progression with any of the main characters.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
IF they removed the "relation" aspect of the game- what about the hypnosis of the nerd girl? Isn't "mind-control" on their black-list as well? This was a decent enough game- a bit grindy to start out, but it got easier- though most fights were "rinse'n'repeat". Now, I'm kinda wondering if it's worth it to start all over again? It doesn't sound like a lot of content has been added- the changes are either cosmetic or content based... The navigation interface was fine the way it was- the character models could use some polish, if he's going to "fix" anything.

Have to put this in the "pending to be deleted" file. Fate: TBD

Mannoroth

Feb 1, 2018
Damn it! another game victim of "anti incest" censorship, who cares if the main character goes for his family?!, it's just a game for god's sake!!!
Summertime Saga, A Town Uncovered, Bad brother saga, how many more games will be added to this stupid censorship?!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, instead of mom and sis you've got inner voice...
Looks like psychiatric rules!

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i never understanded why so many needs for incests in game. REALY i dont get why about 80% of all games have incest in it, especialy if it is main and onlyest goal of game.
srs ? i play that game for fun and pics/videos/story/gameplay , and realy dont care if that female is sis or just roommate.
and mayby someone at patreon was sic of all these incest only games, so they were shot down, and i think it is for good.

Reactions: Strayhuman

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
another incest game died, still game of thrones is a top TV show watched world wide.

Someone update me when a Ipatch is there. I am going to sulk over there in a corner >>>
well, in GoT incest is just one part of the story, important yes, but not main story. and to be honest, GoT is based on medival history..and at these times you got a LOT of incests or nearly-incests in reality. especialy at nobility.
famous habsburk lisp is just one "byproduct" of incest.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
i never understanded why so many needs for incests in game. REALY i dont get why about 80% of all games have incest in it, especialy if it is main and onlyest goal of game.
srs ? i play that game for fun and pics/videos/story/gameplay , and realy dont care if that female is sis or just roommate.
and mayby someone at patreon was sic of all these incest only games, so they were shot down, and i think it is for good.
Cool story bro. Maybe you like dogs. Maybe you dont. I dont judge you.

So if you dont like (care for) incest content then you probably dont understand those that DO like that content. Big surprise! If they're not related (family wise) to you, its just "another brick in the wall" with literally thousands of games in that category.

Personally i close the browser tab whenever i see "female protagonist" etc. Imagining i get banged as a woman does nothing for me so instead of going "OMG ANOTHER OF THOSE WORTHLESS FETICHES" i just as mentioned close the tab.

But yeah enough whining from me :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No incest, no old saves working. Not really any significant new content. Fuck this.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks!
But the dev removed the incest story. Why?
Prolly because hes a jerk.
i mean bowing to patreon rules only shows one hasn´t got any balls.
adding a cheat protection to a game like this is super stupid to begin with.
I don´t bother dl this game anymore just looking what else got fucked up in the latest update.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes