Sheen2018

May 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I´m the artist of this game. The rest of the team says it´s OK if I answer your questions here. So you are welcome. )

Reactions: lerolerdo

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I´m the artist of this game. The rest of the team says it´s OK if I answer your questions here. So you are welcome. )
Why did you block Simple Fapper on Patreon and how did you know whom to block? He has other nickname on this site.

Sheen2018

May 2, 2018
>Why did you block Simple Fapper on Patreon and how did you know whom to block? He has other nickname on this site.

It was Hedgehog who blocked him, I don´t block nobody. I suppose he was blocked for freely distributing the patrons content.

We have too few good patrons. It's well seen who is who. )

---

>Right. Artist, can you prove your words?

Ops... Well... What should I do? If you send me your photo, I could make an illo: a demon fucking you (instead of a random female). If you send me, after that, my commission fee - 100 USD - it would be great. )

>As proof, we should demand a picture... Since they are an artist for the game, it shouldn't be a problem. It should be a picture of Mother and Daughter in 69 position on top of MC bed... yea...

I can do it, but it'll take its time. To make such illo is 100 USD. )

After all, I need to finish first the stuff for the next release. I can tell you which is the next release. It's about demonhunters.

LP_3.gif

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
How many characters are in this? Just the mom and sister?
only those two have any real content but there are 3 more girls in development atm, and random generic women you can get a BJ from for saving.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
>Why did you block Simple Fapper on Patreon and how did you know whom to block? He has other nickname on this site.

It was Hedgehog who blocked him, I don´t block nobody. I suppose he was blocked for freely distributing the patrons content.

We have too few good patrons. It's well seen who is who. )

---

>Right. Artist, can you prove your words?

Ops... Well... What should I do? If you send me your photo, I could make an illo: a demon fucking you (instead of a random female). If you send me, after that, my commission fee - 100 USD - it would be great. )

>As proof, we should demand a picture... Since they are an artist for the game, it shouldn't be a problem. It should be a picture of Mother and Daughter in 69 position on top of MC bed... yea...

I can do it, but it'll take its time. To make such illo is 100 USD. )

After all, I need to finish first the stuff for the next release. I can tell you which is the next release. It's about demonhunters.

View attachment 94961
Am I right in assuming that the main dev is self-inserting as the protagonist?

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
"sexymaid" - mother
"sexykitten" - sister
"Normal" to undo spell
Hello, I didn't find where to input those code ? when i click in the center of my book, that said "wrong that's not a magic word" (and for the "patreon" version, i use the one provide on these thread ? Is the right one ?)

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes