Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Nothing too sexual this time - you can get Lisa to take off her blouse and pose for you, or catch her in the shower. I like the concept of her character, but I feel it could be better written.

Just navel-gazing here, but wouldn't it be cool of she was more scruffy, out-of-shape and awkward, really pile on the nerd stereotypes? I think I know what they're doing with the hypnosis plot, kind of dismantle her barriers to sexuality and her independence, but it feels rather rushed and watered-down. Still, I appreciate that it's more than just ''I want her to spread her legs for me, hurr'' and has a domination aspect to it.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
anyone having problems with this update?

I'm getting countless "Couldn't find image" errors

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
anyone having problems with this update?

I'm getting countless "Couldn't find image" errors
The latest releases in this thread have been of a standard version, not the $15 Patreon version.

If you are using existing saves from your previous walkthroughs, where you may have activated alternative sexy outfits for Mother and Daughter, then you will get those errors, as standard version does not include those assets.

Reactions: anorth

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
The latest releases in this thread have been of a standard version, not the $15 Patreon version.

If you are using existing saves from your previous walkthroughs, where you may have activated alternative sexy outfits for Mother and Daughter, then you will get those errors, as standard version does not include those assets.
That makes sense, cheers bud - although I don't normally select alternative outfits, but who knows lol

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok I have problem with old saves because in the new release there are no images for the alternate outfits.
When I use unren.bat the game crashes.
is there a way to get the missing images and have a working game here?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Apparently the pictures for mom and sis in the other outfits are not in the game, does someone have them all so that I can add them to my mod, or a link to download the full game with this pictures?

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Apparently the pictures for mom and sis in the other outfits are not in the game, does someone have them all so that I can add them to my mod, or a link to download the full game with this pictures?
There's a link to the clothes in the original post if you haven't seen it yet

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Congrats you just game me the link to my mod.... the pictures are from v1.1.b but there are still pictures that I don't have...
lol, didn't notice that, but they work still so I'm happy :)

haven't found any missing pics yet

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I suggest getting back to the story before your game starts to die. Fixing bugs and errors are nice in the short term but not adding enough story content to keep people interested can really hurt a game in development.

benner

Aug 9, 2017
Open then skills window (clicking on the image of the Dark Book on the panel in the right part of the screen), and then click on the center of the amulet. You will be asked to enter a magic word.

Type “fastlearner” and you’ll get 99 experience points.

Type “wealthyman” and you’ll get 99 batteries packs, 99 chocolates and 99 bottles of wine stored in your room. You will also get 99 food stored in the fridge and 999 gold coins stored in your pocket.

Type “darkarts” and you’ll get 99 experience points, 99 of all the possible items (including demon hearts) stored in the house, and 999 golden coins. All the locations will be revealed. All the possible quests will be accomplished. All the scenes with female characters will be unlocked.

Attention: when you type the cheat-code, you don’t use any spaces or quotes. Type only the word itself, in small letters. Press “Enter” on your keyboard after you have typed the code and you’ll get the result.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Open then skills window (clicking on the image of the Dark Book on the panel in the right part of the screen), and then click on the center of the amulet. You will be asked to enter a magic word.

Type “wealthyman” and you’ll get 99 batteries packs, 99 chocolates and 99 bottles of wine stored in your room. You will also get 99 food stored in the fridge and 999 gold coins stored in your pocket.

Type “darkarts” and you’ll get 99 experience points, 99 of all the possible items (including demon hearts) stored in the house, and 999 golden coins. All the locations will be revealed. All the possible quests will be accomplished. All the scenes with female characters will be unlocked.

Attention: when you type the cheat-code, you don’t use any spaces or quotes. Type only the word itself, in small letters. Press “Enter” on your keyboard after you have typed the code and you’ll get the result.
I get "that is not a magic word" why?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes