Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Here is the version posted recently (just few hours ago):

Changelog:

- added + 2 Mom scenes in the bathroom (while she's taking a shower)

- added + 1 Mom scene in the kitchen (while she's cooking)

- several sister texts were cleaned and extended

- fixed bug with nude girls become dressed again when the screen fades while loading house map.

- the chance to meet a nude female character in their bedroom was reduced, because on the early stages of the game they kicked away the player if they are nude and it was difficult to start their corruption. Now that will happen not so often.

- now the main character winks from time to time in some scenes. In my opinion, it's hard to notice and I'm still not sure if I really should do it, but I just wanted to try this.

Last edited:

Jabon

May 29, 2017
Here is the version posted recently (just few hours ago):

Changelog:

- added + 2 Mom scenes in the bathroom (while she's taking a shower)

- added + 1 Mom scene in the kitchen (while she's cooking)

- several sister texts were cleaned and extended

- fixed bug with nude girls become dressed again when the screen fades while loading house map.

- the chance to meet a nude female character in their bedroom was reduced, because on the early stages of the game they kicked away the player if they are nude and it was difficult to start their corruption. Now that will happen not so often.

- now the main character winks from time to time in some scenes. In my opinion, it's hard to notice and I'm still not sure if I really should do it, but I just wanted to try this.

THAX MAN!

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks! Pity there was no progress on the corruption of the rude girl who tries to steal your food.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
WARNING!!! the pictures for mom in maid outfit are not included in the game, I added all the pics from the last version in the .rar file but there are still missing the ones that should have been with this update so you'll get error messages if you have the mom in the maid outfit and try the new content.

You can find my mod and anti-cheat mod .

Reactions: mighty

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Two games in a row today where my old saves don't work with the new version (this and Summertime Saga). Whassup wid dat? I enjoy these games, but not enough to play them over from the start every time...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there's sex with mother and sister? I'm gonna play without cheating and don't want to end blueballed after all that grind.
You can have sex with your mother and a lot else like blowjobs. I forget if you get to sex with your sister, but everything up to there.

There are also scenes with randon encounters, but no sex with the other named NPC's, just Mom and Sis

Reactions: depechedNode

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
This game has very little grind compared to others, combat is actually pretty easy, all you have to do is kill demons, come back with food to corrupt the mother, batteries and chocolate for sister, the blond masochist bitch is corrupted by simply defeating her, the nerd girl is the hardest, but still simple.

There are no mindless thousands conditionals and hard to trigger events(do x, y and z actions, find object β, meet character 5 at location µ only at 6:00 AM on the 29th of March, and give object β, but only if she is in good mood and if you have already seduced character 3) no, it is pretty simple, just beat the demons and return home, I never cheated once, you can grind all the way to the current version of the game in a couple of hours with no stress, and no need for walthroughs.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes