gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
who still has the old version with maid outfit - upload file archive.rpa on mega plz
If you need specific files just give us there names otherwise you'd better look in the OP for the OldVersion of the whole game.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
idk why MC such a retarded imbicile...he ALWAYS tells everything to everyone. like,how fucking stupid you need to be to tell who you are,what you have and what power you have,i'd bet he'd spill everything to the witchhunters the moment he open his mouth.
my face is red from all the facepalming.

Reactions: jimdandy

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Right, he made a bugfix2 version recently. Here is the link in case someone needs it:
I hope that he didn't made, again, any changes in the way he arranged the files, or I'll be spending some time finding it out again... or I'll wait until the next update to do the anti-cheat patch...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the link provided by jabberwoky isnt a patreon version btw. It wont let you enter the spells on the wardrobes

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, there hasn't been a leaked files of $15 Patreon version for v1.2a thus far. Even the initial link for v1.2a was a standard version.

Personally... I could never understand how entitled people would get over leaked content that they receiving for free. If content is free, I would be grateful for any version that is leaked. Please consider that leakers are risking their own accounts on patreon by leaking premium version. If I really want that premium content, and consider it to be at a fair price, there is always a way to pay for it.

So far the last two pages have been filed with "wardrobe not working please fix!" posts, and "this isn't $15 version!1111"

Anyway, enough of that rant...

Before I go, thank you @Jubberwocky for your efforts in distributing the link. Always appreciate it! :)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I wasnt complaining just informing. Frankly this dev screwed himself out of my money, with his rabid anti-cheat crusade. Waste less time on that, more on actually developing the game, and let people paying for your product enjoy it however the hell the wish imo.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Personally... I could never understand how entitled people would get over leaked content that they receiving for free. If content is free, I would be grateful for any version that is leaked. Please consider that leakers are risking their own accounts on patreon by leaking premium version. If I really want that premium content, and consider it to be at a fair price, there is always a way to pay for it.
Ahh, you know there's a catch about this. If you ever played a premium version and used a wardrobe spell, you can't play standard version anymore. Unless you load that premium version and use the spell "normal" to revert to basic clothing. But not everyone keep those previous versions.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
in a couple hours i found the police station and the witch-merchant. No cheats, no walkthrough.
total corruption of mom, sister and "jenny".
So the game is easy and fun for as far as it is so far developed.

i finally ran into a bug though. After sister uses the vibrator, subsquence requests for batteries error and you don't get the quest. i had saved up a lot of chocolete so...i ignore the bug. At least that is when the bug started for me.

i have created potions that replenish health and magic 12 points. so does that mean that we are able to increase the base amount we have (10 points) or is that still in the works?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
i have created potions that replenish health and magic 12 points. so does that mean that we are able to increase the base amount we have (10 points) or is that still in the works?
Nope, the max is still 10 points. The price for potions also is the same no matter what level they are. Dunno if it will be changed later.

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
the fresh link for new version:

this is the bugfix he made it recently, posted about two hours ago or so.

Changelog:

- added +3 Lisa options in her room

- starting from this update Lisa visits bathroom

- mind battle remake (new balance, effects and animations added)

- some sister texts cleaned

- all Lisa texts cleaned

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
RedKing isn't around since last november, just so you know. Better to ping @N7 for example.

Reactions: N7
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes