tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm havent played in three versions, but for some reason in this one all the sex scenes with the sister are gone...or am i going crazy?

Also the about says its 0.18, the one i downloaded from the op of this thread being 0.19.... weird though, as there were sex scenes before for the sister... and according to the changelog there should be

doesnt matter the time of day, sister is never in shower or in living room as well

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
How much play time is there currently? Seems like a lot of change logs, but that can be misleading.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand. They cut content then they add same content. I couldn't find any difference.. I have no idea what they are trying to do.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
View attachment 119030

Overview:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-20
Release Date: 2019-02-19
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Previous game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Wardrobe Spells:

Console & Commands:

Old saves will probably cause errors so be careful.

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others:

Extras: -
Thanks @Ubik for sharing, Mod needs to be updated each version. It's the same thing as the patch but includes more cheating options without you having to type commands.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
do you know after put this in in that 3 ver it error every time id love it to work it dont long time last year it did whats wr

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
do you know after put this in in that 3 ver it error every time id love it to work it dont long time last year it did whats wrong with it not update there ovyesly some wrong in it or im doing some thing wrong no idea

Started game Theif what elsef can i do
how long to weat Hours weeeks Months \

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has this been answered?..in the OP..we are given codes for wardrobe..yet in the game itself we are told it is a patreon thing..is there a way to input those codes or is it just an OP "fuck you pirates" thang? :p

Reactions: Umbra214

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
has this been answered?..in the OP..we are given codes for wardrobe..yet in the game itself we are told it is a patreon thing..is there a way to input those codes or is it just an OP "fuck you pirates" thang? :p
The developer changed that shit like 4 times earlier version you could just click on their wardrobe in their rooms and enter the code now it has to be the specific Patreon only version then you need to stun the chicks and chose the option to cast a spell on their wardrobe and after that IDK Ive never played patreon version.
How much play time is there currently? Seems like a lot of change logs, but that can be misleading.
Depening on how you play there's content for atleast a few hours of playing time, changelogs are deceptive last Several updates have just been reworking codes adding cheat blocking and redoing text no actual new scenes, patreon should have an option to send over a guy to the Dev's house and kick him in the nuts.
Soooo is there enough content to be worth trying yet? Or is dev not really doing anything like last few people said?
If you are thinking of trying out the game for the first time then yes there is enough to give you a nice taste of what the game is like two of the characters have almost all scenes available, the Dev has just slowed down in recent updates and taking his sweet ass time fleshing out the newer characters. If you like the art style and the story seems attractive to you then sure give it a try there's plenty in the game already just nothing for people that have been playing it from like middle of last year.
I don't understand. They cut content then they add same content. I couldn't find any difference.. I have no idea what they are trying to do.
IKR ? hasn't been any real developement in many months and they keeping removing and readding the same shit with some tweaks and new gramatical errors i've had to redo my progress three times already.

How the fuck can I progress with Lisa? Stupid bitch every time says that she's better than me ...
You need to find the Witch Cherry and trade with her to get gold which you will then need to pay Cherry with to teach you the hypnosis skill which you have to use on Lisa while she is sleeping to make her more accepting towards your advances on her.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I have a bug, whenever Kelly is on the Couch and i try to Strip her or something it triggers a combat with the Blond Dog

Master1995

Sep 20, 2017
100% save

Cheat codes for unlocking parts of the map if you want to play easier from the start:
Code:
v_che_met=1 #witch house
v_fiddle_met=1 #police station
v_lis_met=1 #Lisa house
Rest of map parts and cheats is easy to farm or find on ! Enjoy.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes