Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to make jessica move in my house in love route? I'm at 110% affection and 22% subimission but each one that I ask her to come she says that that she must thinka bout it.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a way to make jessica move in my house in love route? I'm at 110% affection and 22% subimission but each one that I ask her to come she says that that she must thinka bout it.
Yes.
Have you unlocked all the options?

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys how to incest patch this game?I did not find the patch to insert or a way in the game to add it.Anyone knows?ty in advance

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
guys how to incest patch this game?I did not find the patch to insert or a way in the game to add it.Anyone knows?ty in advance
As far as I'm aware, the only way you could patch the game is if your started to rewrite every dialogue that is relevant. Not easy. Also, the story is changed so much that the incest angel wouldn't make sense anymore. It all changed back in the dark ages of the Patreon purge. You'll need to go elsewhere to find your kink me thinks.

jackshade4654

May 8, 2017
Try this.There's an attachment you can download in his post.

After a year, I decided to play this good game for a second time. But all the story changes felt so awkward, forced, I couldn't continue playing. Maybe it can feel more natural for the new players. So I decided to change some parts of the text content. Tried to make it a little closer to the original version, but probably still very far but maybe a little better.

Don't know how good or bad it's (didn't play it yet, just checked if it's working), but below file is my "nicest" patch for the game (for 0.31c).

Use Unren to extract game files, then delete "archive.rpa" file. Then extract zip archive to "game" folder. Enjoy...

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
And how do I level up the skills I get other than the ones that were in the book because those don't show up in the book after I got them

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes