Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
Error after unren and applying v033 fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I don't understand each time i try to talk to with Witch Cherry this happenso_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if i try to ignore skip it, it teleport you you random place, in dining table, etc.
How i invest in witch? and how to avoid this bug someone know?

P.S. Fix helped.
Happens to me every time, but that wasn't everything. there is another bug. I'll get back to you when it turns up again, it threw me clean out of the game.

• Sad

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Error after unren and applying v033 fix

After initialization, but before game start.
if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "Y:\Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:
delete everything, install clean version, DON't install cheat mod, install fix for 0.33, and manually(if you need) furn on console in renpy folder(google guides how). And you can play comfortably especially with console.
here console codes https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/822317_cheat_codes.txt
Happens to me every time, but that wasn't everything. there is another bug. I'll get back to you when it turns up again, it threw me clean out of the game.
install fix for 0.33 version it fix talk with Cherry.
here it is https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/821875_fix_for_0.33.zip

repeat p.s. maybe someone can report it if here is someone from patreons.
P,S. found a bug when you have sex with Jessica( order in my case it was Jessica, mother, daughter.Jessica), Jessica just resets and whole repeat whole sex scene in her room(like it was her first sex with mc and relationship). I hope it not broke something.

Last edited:
Reactions: hkpx

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How much gold must I invest in the witch in order to no longer say"
I'm not in the mood to talk now, maybe later"?

I have already invested 14600

• Thinking Face

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Hello guys! I asked someone to port for android and I was told it's better to wait for bugfix. I actually agree, but... Too bad I was busy for last two days and didn't notice the dev released a bugfix two days ago. Otherwise I'd upload it here earlier.

So, just in case anyone wants this bugfix version (Lust and Power v.0.33.b):
MAC:
PC:

The changelog on patreon was the following:

- game crash if you try to talk to Cherry. Fixed.

- game crash if you visit the bathroom while Kelly is there while she's wearing her red towel. Fixed.

- game crash if you try to use Stun Charm on plant demons in the forest. Fixed.

Enjoy!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
delete everything, install clean version, DON't install cheat mod, install fix for 0.33, and manually(if you need) furn on console in renpy folder(google guides how). And you can play comfortably especially with console.
here console codes https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/822317_cheat_codes.txt

install fix for 0.33 version it fix talk with Cherry.
here it is https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/821875_fix_for_0.33.zip

repeat p.s. maybe someone can report it if here is someone from patreons.
P,S. found a bug when you have sex with Jessica( order in my case it was Jessica, mother, daughter.Jessica), Jessica just resets and whole repeat whole sex scene in her room(like it was her her sex with mc and relationship). I hope it not broke something.
It has worked for me, I even tried using the cheat mod again, the only problem was looking into my inventory whilst underway, otherwise everything is OK! Thanks for your help solving this problem.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How much gold must I invest in the witch in order to no longer say"
I'm not in the mood to talk now, maybe later"?

I have already invested 14600
That's Dev talking to you and asking for more donate. Unfortunately Cherry is not sharing with him:LOL:
That's question to Dev actually when he update content. I think you only can buy receipts for potion, and learn hipnotism from her. She only has erotic content now(no sex)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It has worked for me, I even tried using the cheat mod again, the only problem was looking into my inventory whilst underway, otherwise everything is OK! Thanks for your help solving this problem.
How do I turn the console on? I have a German keyboard!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How do I turn the console on? I have a German keyboard!
First you need turn it on in renpy options. \Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy edit file with notepad ++ and change from False to True and save changes, if you can't. in properties of file read only properties remove and save changes and repeat with edit of file.
must be edited like this,

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

in english keyboard set you press SHIFT + O, if you can't use it. maybe some virtual keyboard app will help. I think in windows you have standart virtual keyboard app, or you can install. I think it must be in additional options where colors, size etc. can be turned on. just try to search in windows search.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
First you need turn it on in renpy options. \Lust_and_Power-0.33-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy edit file with notepad ++ and change from False to True and save changes, if you can't. in properties of file read only properties remove and save changes and repeat with edit of file.
must be edited like this,

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

in english keyboard set you press SHIFT + O, if you can't use it. maybe some virtual keyboard app will help. I think in windows you have standart virtual keyboard app, or you can install. I think it must be in additional options where colors, size etc. can be turned on. just try to search in windows search.
Thanks for that, it's the "Umschalttaste" Pfeil nach oben! It works now. Thanks again.

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
When I try to load a save from .33 to .33b I get an error, this happens on any save I try.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.33.b

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
When I try to load a save from .33 to .33b I get an error, this happens on any save I try.

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\chilg\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.33.b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.33.b
just use 33, but add fix. see a few comments higher.(in my comments and who made fix)
in error log something about matrix, i don't know maybe he changed something, but again it is just fix.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Hi guys, i've coded a new cheat mod for the lastest version of this nice game. Anyone could test it?
Just copy dgn.rpa in game folder.

In case of successful installation you will see that icon on screen (it's visible only after Olyvia intro, before first demon's fight).
It's compatible with old saved games, just load your saved game and check for the magic icon.
Cheat icon is visible only in main menu, it's not visible in the submenus like spells, inventory, ect.

DgN-1.jpg

and...

DgN-2.jpg

Thx in adv,
DgN

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Hi guys, i've coded a new cheat mod for the lastest version of this nice game. Anyone could test it?

In case of successful installation you will see that icon on screen (it's visible only after Olyvia intro, before first demon's fight).
It's compatible with old saved games, just load your saved game and check for the magic icon.
Cheat icon is visible only in main menu, it's not visible in the submenus like spells, inventory, ect.

View attachment 808421

and...

View attachment 808424

Thx in adv,
DgN
I'll let you know how it works on 32, using the other cheat on 33.

Reactions: Terrazero

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018

View attachment 808421

and...

View attachment 808424

Thx in adv,
DgN

Clothes spells doesn't work, keeps saying get the patreon version.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
I've fix it but remember that only Elite version has the new clothes.
When you try to use special spells and you get the message "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."
Just enter in the cheat screen and exit to unlock it.
There is a function in the game that restores the variable to the default value...
I am one of those waiting for the Elite version... :D

Reactions: Sam4ever and Dr.Tod

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I've fix it but remember that only Elite version has the new clothes.
When you try to use special spells and you get the message "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."
Just enter in the cheat screen and exit to unlock it.
There is a function in the game that restores the variable to the default value...
I am one of those waiting for the Elite version... :D
GFL on that. The last time one of his Patreons posted a link to an Elite version, he lost his membership and was banned.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes