tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to meet the witch Cherry first. You meet her after you get access to the police station and get a quest from the lizard man.
did that, blew a shitload of gold learning hypnotism and still it will not let me enter her room when she's asleep

Saligia

May 12, 2017
did that, blew a shitload of gold learning hypnotism and still it will not let me enter her room when she's asleep
Just visit her a bunch of times during the day, eventually she'll be asleep. Going there actually after 23:00 is impossible.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so any time she is in her room barring 23:00 ok will try that

heh wow i feel dumb, i thought it was the sister you hypnotize but it's lisa instead.
still can't get her to do more than kneel tho, so i'm missing something or i did something too soon

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
heh wow i feel dumb, i thought it was the sister you hypnotize but it's lisa instead.
still can't get her to do more than kneel tho, so i'm missing something or i did something too soon
Actually that's all you can do in this version. If you click on the female statue on the right of your menu, below the book, it'll list out each women's submission as well as corruption. Under Lisa, you'll see corruption 1 out of 1, which means you've seen all the scenes that's available for her.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
If anyone has the $15 patreon version and is willing to share a link, it'd be really appreciated.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Actually that's all you can do in this version. If you click on the female statue on the right of your menu, below the book, it'll list out each women's submission as well as corruption. Under Lisa, you'll see corruption 1 out of 1, which means you've seen all the scenes that's available for her.
damn so you don't even get to get her naked?

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
damn so you don't even get to get her naked?
here's the cheat commands to get lisa naked
store.v_l_dr=x
x is number:
0 (full)
2 (no top)
3 (no skirt)
5 (bra and pant)
6 (no bra with skirt)
8 (no pant with top)
9 (no bra with pant)
10 (no pant with bra)
14 (naked)

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Is there any effect from getting upgrades on spells? I just put, like, 15 exp in Dark ball and I don't see any difference.

R

RWaites

Is there any effect from getting upgrades on spells? I just put, like, 15 exp in Dark ball and I don't see any difference.
You will need as much power and magic as you can in later versions as different demons appear, and you will need all your experience to face Olyvia when the time comes.

R

RWaites

Development News

As was defined by the results of the November poll, I add some new scenes with Mom in the v.0.7.b. You may see the sample of future art above the post.

The planned date of the release is November, 27.

By the way, besides the new scenes, I also plan to change the interface of interaction with game characters in this version. Most of the text menu will be replaced with buttons, and I'm sure it will make the interface better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Development News

As was defined by the results of the November poll, I add some new scenes with Mom in the v.0.7.b. You may see the sample of future art above the post.

The planned date of the release is November, 27.

By the way, besides the new scenes, I also plan to change the interface of interaction with game characters in this version. Most of the text menu will be replaced with buttons, and I'm sure it will make the interface better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noice

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
More like 0.07.

Still doesn't have a good chunk of the stuff that was in the previous attempt at making it.

Reactions: LordTuskar
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes