J-SHERIDAN

Feb 12, 2021
The new version literally has no sex scenes.

Tags:
Adventure - You have one location to go to loot for no reason because nothing to progress for
Creampie - Nope
Rape - Nope
Group Sex - Nope
Spanking - Nope
Any kind of sex - Nope... getting the point ?
The new version literally gutted the entire thing to the point the best you get is to see the 2 women naked.

The only tags that apply now:
Waste of Time

Imagine rebooting your sex game... and then gutting all the sex scenes while expecting patreons to pay for it.
Then throw in extremely grindy mechanics and extra pay-for-cheats so you can skip the grind... only to still have no sex scenes.
What the hell is the point in paying extra to skip the grind only to be rewarded with more nothing ?

Nov 7, 2017

Tags:
Adventure - You have one location to go to loot for no reason because nothing to progress for
Creampie - Nope
Rape - Nope
Group Sex - Nope
Spanking - Nope
The new version literally gutted the entire thing to the point the best you get is to see the 2 women naked.

Waste of Time

Imagine rebooting your sex game... and then gutting all the sex scenes while expecting patreons to pay for it.
Then throw in extremely grindy mechanics and extra pay-for-cheats so you can skip the grind... only to still have no sex scenes.
What the hell is the point in paying extra to skip the grind only to be rewarded with more nothing ?
Yes all those things are in this game. Just not v0.40. Go play v0.37 if you want full content until the next version is finished which likely will be out mid November maybe. Lurking is not gutting all the sex scenes out. He's restoring the game but with new content. It's taking him time. He just want to show off some new stuff in v0.40 and anyone to report bugs so he can fix it even if it's only limited to Emma and Kelly before he gives us a new proper update with all the girls plus the sex scenes when the game is fully restored where we left off in v0.37 which will be probably v0.41 or v0.42, depends how long it will take him restored everything. He is getting closer to get it all restored, that's why it taking him over 6 months and he's doing the most of the coding and some of the rending plus adding animations by himself who doesn't have enough help. That's why it's taking so long. If you want to use cheats then use the console cheats not the built-in pay cheats he added which are for those are patrons like myself here. Honestly I really don't like them because they're almost useless, you have to click all the right combinations from his Patreon page to unlock the cheat and you have to repeat if you want continue using the cheat even though it's optional. This is why I prefer the console cheats or a cheat mod instead which v0.37 has. This has not just become a cash grab and this is the first time I've seen the dev has done an overhaul to the game. Wait for the next version and again go play v0.37 if you want full content. I can't wait to be proven wrong again until whichever version that he gets ready and if it's the next version, when the game is fully restored along with new fun content.

Here are the new cheat codes I found so far and I used the Save Editor to figured them out. Now I need to find the codes for the inventory items, spells and weapons. Let me know if you guys find more but I will keep looking for more myself. I hope someone can make a new cheat mod for us that we had for v0.37 or less Lurking improves his cheat system to be as efficient.

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.40 you only can do Emma and Kelly):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hunger =
player.hyg =
Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

Nov 7, 2017
shit i've downloaded the wrong Lust and Power then. I downloaded the previous version
Well v0.40 is pretty limited with incest while v0.37 has full content (except it doesn't have the incest option). I recommend you have both. Hopefully when Lurking finally has the game fully restored then we will have everything plus the incest option until whichever version that he gets ready and hopefully it's the next version after v0.40. I'm glad he put it back in the game. Some reason I love the game much better with incest even though Patreon hates it. Lurking should setup a SubscribeStar who are not picky.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019

Tags:
Creampie - Nope
Rape - Nope
Group Sex - Nope
Spanking - Nope

Waste of Time

It's a demo.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

tachbrouettz

Jan 14, 2021
I'm kind of sick of Lurking Hedgehog's dishonnesty but for those still interested in the game you can try those codes for the Patreon cheats:
1633782648751.png
This one refills your health and energy
1633782737313.png
This one is to have 5 units of every food supply
1633782998953.png
And this last one increases the level of all available spells by 1
Cette escroquerie quoi ...

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I'm kind of sick of Lurking Hedgehog's dishonnesty but for those still interested in the game you can try those codes for the Patreon cheats:
View attachment 1444211
This one refills your health and energy
View attachment 1444214
This one is to have 5 units of every food supply
View attachment 1444219
And this last one increases the level of all available spells by 1
Cette escroquerie quoi ...
thanks, but it won't be interesting to play with such cheats at all

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I got to admit, after downloading the game after so long I was disappointed at the lack of content. Then I downloaded 37 and I'm looking forward to all those scenes with an incest twist. Don't know if the dev watches this thread, but if so let me just say I appreciate the effort in going this direction.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes