JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Waiting year or two That,{ hey you The Creator of this World of Demon attaking Be King and Finsh of what you started don't let them drag you down you know when a demon drag someone down what they do to him ? ............... yeah Exactly.
so Finsh them of with Lust & power
Let the MC rule
be the King of your World :coffee:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
After some RTFM I've figured door problem until proper fix.
1. Download/unpack AntiCheatRemover (attached).
2. Press Shift + O for console menu.
3. Enter these commands, followed by <Enter> tap.
vers = 41
call update
exit

P.S.: in battle, when poisoned by a demon, killing it
removes a poison effect. Is it a bug or a feature? :unsure:

Reactions: john1230

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The problem with the inventory is not solved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fix a few posts above.
Since the cheat mod related fix seems to work inconsistently I took the time to go and figure out how to fix it manually. Open the console and paste in this line:

define d_note_sharp = Items('Note for Sharp', 'common', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

Reactions: Bocho and Tavern

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Kill them or use the stun/"extract" combo, if that's still in the game
Unfortunately it's not. It's now a random chance thing after you learn how the harvest them from Fiddle at the police station. Once you learn it you're pretty much guaranteed blood and claws but hearts seem to be about a 1 in 5 chance at best. In fact while it's still unlockable at the moment the telekinesis spell is totally useless and I'm betting it will remain that way til the warrior women enemies are re-implemented.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Game crashes to main menu on most request with the sister, especially skirt, directly after the dialogue.

sleazye

Mar 13, 2021
"
v0.45 Regular
- added 3 scenes with random women that you meet in the streets. Totally new texts, totally new art, better animations.

- added 1 scene of sex of demon in the yellow shirt with random women. Totally new art, better animations.

- fixed inventory crash.

- fixed mind battle crash. "

What a load of lubricated horsecock bullshit.

To the dev.

Fuck you.

Sincerely.
all of us

Reactions: MARS. and papasmurf

ikaruichijoe

Aug 2, 2017
i swear every time i come back to see if this has made progress it loses content. i clearly remember being able to have sex with the "landlady" at one point.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You know you're deep into silly territory when a dev has to point out that there's actually something new in the latest update...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.7a for Lust and Power V0.43 * UPDATE *

V2.7a:
Magic spells to change outfit now works in Regular Version (Thanks Julien143 for your feedback!)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Any chance this works with .45 or will get an update for it?

This games cheat mod is up there with the Konami code IMO. If any game needed a cheat mod to skip grind, fix issues, and generally cut through bad design bullshit, it's this one.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I'm playing version 0.37 which is much more complete than the current one, but I'm stuck to see if someone can help me.
-I don't know how to get the scenes in the living room with the mother and sister.
On the other hand, can someone pass me the patreon version of 0.37?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm playing version 0.37 which is much more complete than the current one, but I'm stuck to see if someone can help me.
-I don't know how to get the scenes in the living room with the mother and sister.
On the other hand, can someone pass me the patreon version of 0.37?
Get both of them to smex level and talk to them when they're both watching the TV together

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Get both of them to smex level and talk to them when they're both watching the TV together
What is the smex level?, because I have raised both to the maximum of passion and then I changed them to the maximum of submission and nothing either, what am I doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes