TheByrdsAreComing

Jan 12, 2023
Hiya does anyone know what to do with Jessica? I've met her the first time and every single time now even if I give her food the affection goes down until I have to fight her. But I can't use none of the options for fighting since it'll supposedly kill her.

Nov 7, 2017
Here's the development news for v0.65 from the dev.

Yesterday

Development news for v.0.65

Hi guys! It seems like we won't be able to release the update by the end of the month. We still need 3 or 4 more days to complete it. Therefore, we place an animated image here as a preview of one of the scenes we are currently working on.

K_df_2.gif

In the upcoming update, you can expect scenes of sex with Kelly in various positions. We hope you will enjoy them! And once again, thank you for your support!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hiya does anyone know what to do with Jessica? I've met her the first time and every single time now even if I give her food the affection goes down until I have to fight her. But I can't use none of the options for fighting since it'll supposedly kill her.
If you want to increase her love points you need to beat her in a fight (use vampire spell or telekinesis to steal her cloths) and then give her food.

If you want to dominate her beat her in a fight and then use the corruption option and offer her food in exchange to do it.

The content is not restored for her so this leads no where, just so you know.

Reactions: Donkeybong

TheByrdsAreComing

Jan 12, 2023
If you want to increase her love points you need to beat her in a fight (use vampire spell or telekinesis to steal her cloths) and then give her food.

If you want to dominate her beat her in a fight and then use the corruption option and offer her food in exchange to do it.

The content is not restored for her so this leads no where, just so you know.
Oh I see, thank you!

Reactions: Ashraffrko

Bratkdroid

Mar 15, 2023
Wait nvm I found it but it fk bc of android new update that I can't edit and replace the file
Use files app and click new window. Then split screen and open 2 instances of "files" app side by side. Then you can drag-n-drop

I am not able to find the locations though. Can you tell me where is the game folder in Android 14.

Last edited:

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Why would you need to mod your save when you have the cheat mod? Is there something the cheat mod won't do?

Plus there is console commands that does the same thing as save edit, look towards the top of the thread Dark Lord Nova posted a ton of commands for the game.
Sorry, should've mentioned I'm on Android and the Android port with cheat mod hasn't been updated

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: jekkajacka

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about? What code for v0.37? Can you be more specific? Do you mean cheat codes?
I think he means cheat mod for v0.37.

I'm not going to encourage lazy behaviour and link to the cheat mod for him.

He will have to learn to use the search function and find it himself.

Plus he double posted the same question instead of editing his first post, I had to get a moderator to delete one of he post.

His first post to the site and he is annoying me already:mad:

Nov 7, 2017
I think he means cheat mod for v0.37.

I'm not going to encourage lazy behaviour and link to the cheat mod for him.

He will have to learn to use the search function and find it himself.

Plus he double posted the same question instead of editing his first post, I had to get a moderator to delete one of he post.

His first post to the site and he is annoying me already:mad:
That's what I was thinking or the console commands that I provided multiple times. I always used the search function while there's nothing wrong asking some assistants when the search doesn't give you the results you're looking for but yeah people really should learn how to use the search function or search the website themselves or through Google. It isn't that hard. Yeah I'm starting to get tired of reposting some things when they can easily search for them and yeah I find it a little bit annoying. :cautious:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes