DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone have the save with the 5th shower scene? I have tried to get it for a while but still doesn't work... don't think it's worth the time, the trigger for it must be ridiculously obscure.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i found realy nasty bug in 0.2 version.Started new game in this version, and first girl i fucked was mom, and yet when i speak with my ancestor, i will reply that i fucked none so my blood powerd was not increased.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Don't know if people are aware since it isn't listed in cheats and commands buuuut if you want to change kellys stats like emmas just replace emm with kel and it works

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Download links:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You wrote wrong changelog. Correct one:

- We add some text and edit some text
- We paint pants of girls
- We add new old scene from beta 1 year old, but we draw few hair knots
- We do something with batlle skills, but nobody see that, because all use cheats
- We remove something, but don't know what, but it will be implemented with new version ~ at christmas

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Lust and Power v0.21 for PC and Mac.
Original size are 942MB for PC and 928MB for Mac.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (120MB):
- - -

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody know why LurkingHedgehog is putting in so much work to make the game worse? He needs to learn the adage "if ain't broke, don't fix it." The last two updates did nothing positive to the game; all negative IMO. I used to enjoy this game. Now I'm thinking about deleting it for good. Is this just a blatant milking ploy or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: papasmurf

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Does anybody know why LurkingHedgehog is putting in so much work to make the game worse? He needs to learn the adage "if ain't broke, don't fix it." The last two updates did nothing positive to the game; all negative IMO. I used to enjoy this game. Now I'm thinking about deleting it for good. Is this just a blatant milking ploy or what?
Hmm, certainly not money ...

Mar 4, 2019
He has been fucking with this game continually since it's first debut as "The Dark Prince" He spends way too much time building traps to ruin the game for any one who cheats for some bizarre reason... Like why does he even give a shit?
I have the same problem as others where battling Lisa is pointless and I have just noticed that now all my saves are mysteriously gone...
As far as I'm concerned he can fire a dark ball up his own ass cause this seems pointless to play.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes