ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
No cheats, was a fresh game in 0.58.
I tried raising/lowering the scrap value with the console and it doesn't have any craft action available to me, not even to say I don't have enough. Tried putting it in storage and sleeping. The quest knows if I have enough though. Unless it was somehow tied to the strip_switch variable which just seemed to be breaking to girl conversations.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
No cheats, was a fresh game in 0.58.
I tried raising/lowering the scrap value with the console and it doesn't have any craft action available to me, not even to say I don't have enough. Tried putting it in storage and sleeping. The quest knows if I have enough though. Unless it was somehow tied to the strip_switch variable which just seemed to be breaking to girl conversations.
v0.58 is a bug ridden mess. Dark Lord Nova shared v0.59 recently and it fixes alot of the bugs. I think updating to v0.59 will solve the crafting issues, give it a go.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Think I'm just gonna wait for more content to get added back in, in case I need to start another new game. I completed all the available scenes for the girls in the house.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
To give the batteries you need the quest to be active. After giving her one then you need to play a few in game days before she asks for another one.
That's the thing. I have the quest but when i go to her room and click on give item and then on batterries it says "under construction"

Sep 24, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1a for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

-> PLEASE REMOVE ALL OLD DGNxxx.RPA FROM Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\game\ FOLDER <-

Video tutorial (expired in 2 days):

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter
- fix The label xxxx is defined twice, at File ...

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Update please v0.59

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... You say that the only reason is the coding. So how is it even possible that 2,5 was not enough to return back the already existing content, while the only problem is coding???
Devs are different. Some going fulltime and have a team of certain size, others are part timers and alone.
Everyone gives his best.
We should not blame someone who has - may be - a full time job beside coding a hobby game.

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.3 for Lust and Power V0.59 * UPDATE *

v4.3
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

qianchengehai

Aug 2, 2023
Can someone tell me how to loot stuff after all areas are 100% discovered?In my case I can only trigger a fight or summarize some shit when I get into the area.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The stuff is still there. Maybe not as often but its still there. You can trade with the others if you bring liquor of some kind Or you can trade with the witch.

Fights can be found in the center 2 top right hand places of the map. The traders can be found in the top center left place of the map around noon.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 82 Votes