Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
how long has it been since i tryed to play this
god bless you and thank you man

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
So what happened to Happy Hand huh? Y'know, the guy who was the first to translate the first one (I believ he even transltaed this one here, but wasn't allowed to put it on steam or something, might be remembering wrong), did he quit or just migrate to Kagura Games?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So much smaller than the other game. Is it shorter?
Yes almost like a teaser for Niplheim's Hunter, but still a full game. Here's the DLSite...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what happened to Happy Hand huh?
After Steam banned Lust Brand HappyHand vanished, their about it before they disappeared. With them gone publishing rights (and it seems all of HappyHands work) eventually got given to Kagura.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
After Steam banned Lust Brand HappyHand vanished, their about it before they disappeared. With them gone publishing rights (and it seems all of HappyHands work) eventually got given to Kagura.
Aha, so I take it nobody actually knows why he disappeared. Shame really, I liked his translation and was looking forward to those "4 upcoming games" he talked about.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jul 9, 2017
I remember playing the other one and it was pretty good! But I just can't get over those bushy eyelids... Once I noticed, I just couldn't unsee them. Shame that it seems to be a staple of the artist.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Aha, just figured out why the style rang a bell and had finished the main one. So it's made in collaboration with Sugar Star, maker of Sex Angel Ariel (not here for... reasons, you know, loli protagonist). Not in the same saga but pretty similar.

Also sad that Steam goes this way against every game that features students or girls that don't have at least a DD cup =_=

Anyway, thank you~

Reactions: yeet40

Eichsee

Sep 27, 2017
Love the first series, glad they brought it to english
Hope they do another series of these
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Played it and for people who are wondering its pretty easy to play and beat. There is not a lot of cg but I still think its worth the play.

Reikh

Apr 6, 2019
So... the translation for this, and the announcement of the release date of the circle's newest game inside 24 hours? Get the tinfoil hats

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes