SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I just want to make sure, this is NOT the dlc for Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel , that recently came out, right? This is a prequel and the dlc for Niplheim's hunter is something else. I never finished Niplheim's hunter si I'm not sure at all what to play. I guess this first then NH+DLC?

Sorry guys, I just want to make sure.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game wont start, i have an error message
If you see that error with Wolf it's usually the file address. In this case the téléchargement folder is probably the cause, it can't handle accented letters like é.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
can someone explain to me why wolf rpg only works on my C drive and nowhere else???

LoneZoner25

Nov 19, 2019
is there really NO WAY to turn the background music off? The music is way louder than everything else. There should be a setting for this, it's so damn LOUD compared to the voices and sfx.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I launch this game hidden in Bonus folder?
The game is on it's own in the opening post. But if you bought the game on Steam make sure you have the adult patch that's hosted there, and the dlc from . Then go into the Bonus folder and launch the Game.exe that's there.

Zavijava

Oct 31, 2017
The game is on it's own in the opening post. But if you bought the game on Steam make sure you have the adult patch that's hosted there, and the dlc from . Then go into the Bonus folder and launch the Game.exe that's there.
So the game files in the opening post are the content of the Bonus folder of Steam version + mature content dlc + kagura patch?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes