firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
How to meet marcus and unlock glory hole?
Marcus you get intelligence to 100 at the school and he'll come ask for 'tutoring', and there's a set of scenes with him as you progress there. Glory hole you need to work at the restaurant in the dad's town and then talk to the boss and he'll unlock it. The help tab gives a decent guide to unlocking everything.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Interesting to say the least there should options like not have school as option I know that sad but route help the farm and work for Mafia might get your father from being killed might be sensible.

Reactions: RandomGames24

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Those tags look interesting, tho I guess neither or patron would like to see such games on their platforms, I hope this gets far enough to be at least partialy complete without bumping into "next update" etc. messages on every corner.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
My second question for game: School activity how many chances can you get participate, if you have corruption high enough is option can you corrupt the teacher or dean? will it be implemented?

Grandpa's Town needs something else, it needs gasoline station, clinic(for people) only thing get around besides trains would be horses, Truck dealership? Feed store, if grand parents are in real rural area that be another employment opportunities.
Gas stand is probably number 2. Other possible place if in story it has Food Mart of sorts. -> creates going after school place.

transition time influx walking, riding on horse, using a electric bike. Note: if girl could ride the horse question remains what kind of horse is it? Is something she can tame or something that grandpa says it safe to ride?
E-Bike might be something if store is available. Walking should be improved with roller-blades? it would increase fitness.

I think some peeps are wrong: you can sleep with dad but its limited.
Closest you can achieve is teasing him and handjob/blowjob.

I kind wish you can do shower sex:cry: but nothing happens.
dad content still not yet.

Any more explanation I live in small town. I kind get where this story is going leaving places blank is early.

Problem is map is missing explain what development exists in town.
They have rural living, academy and train station doesn't give much mental stimulation for some of us. Has online store with phone it help with stuff we can't buy if they were in city? Please don't limit stuff female hero can buy. That what lot people do.

What I kind hope for pregnancy content + raising baby <- Anyone's I mean people get this.

RandomGames24

Jul 22, 2023
Hello!. Here is version 0.1.6. A small update.

Added new events at school.

Added events with the director.

Added new events with Marcus.

Added the Reputation stat at school.

Added event with Sara's dad

I'll be on the lookout, let me know if there are any errors. And again, excuse any grammatical errors if there are any, English is not my first language.

Now, about the bestiality. As you know and well, I found out recently, on Patreon they don't allow bestiality content. Well, then I'll be posting a patch here in the next few days, in the meantime I'll remove the tag, but I'm not going to abandon those plans. I emphasize that the content will be optional. Thanks for playing the game! I will be aware of any errors they get.

No more to say, I say goodbye!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Hello!. Here is version 0.1.6. A small update.

Added new events at school.

Added events with the director.

Added new events with Marcus.

Added the Reputation stat at school.

Added event with Sara's dad

I'll be on the lookout, let me know if there are any errors. And again, excuse any grammatical errors if there are any, English is not my first language.

Mega.

Now, about the bestiality. As you know and well, I found out recently, on Patreon they don't allow bestiality content. Well, then I'll be posting a patch here in the next few days, in the meantime I'll remove the tag, but I'm not going to abandon those plans. I emphasize that the content will be optional. Thanks for playing the game! I will be aware of any errors they get.

No more to say, I say goodbye!
How do you get bestiality that’s in already? Didn’t see anything in the images

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Error: child tag <</linkreplace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<linkreplace>>

This error comes in the Phone. Heck I wanna why this error comes up as I have seen it pop it other games also, wanna know so I don't run it myself.

RandomGames24

Jul 22, 2023
Error: child tag <</linkreplace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<linkreplace>>

This error comes in the Phone. Heck I wanna why this error comes up as I have seen it pop it other games also, wanna know so I don't run it myself.
Hello, it was a code that I left without realizing it xD

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately bugged without end.
Normally you can attend classes at school twice a day, but after a certain level of reputation and corruption you can break the game by repeating certain tasks.

For example, I can visit the school, apply some seduction (gives reputation) and visit the toilet (gives even more Reputatipn) and constantly repeat this without having to go to class.

If Markus is activated, I can collect affection points from him and then visit the class automatically (gives intelligence). But Markus stays in the school, when the regular lessons are long over. There is still the action with Markus and the gain of intelligence.

Likewise the naked bathing at the river. If I get to the river in time, I can repeat the action infinitely that the daytime does not progress.

Talking to dad? possible several times a day, which generates 10 points of affection each time.
The same with Mom in her room.

Yes, it should be possible to perform some actions several times a day. For example, talking to parents in the morning and in the evening. And that in my opinion also without too much time loss, unless an action follows afterwards.

On the other hand, actions are stolen from you without you being able to do something useful. For example, visiting Rocco's office costs an action, although nothing happens there.

After a certain point, I can work countless times in the restaurant, but when I visit the GH, it says it's too late. and end up on the street. Nevertheless, I can enter the restaurant again and continue working.

Also, I think that the balance between income and expenses should be aligned.
When working in the field and in the clinic, one gets 25$. But a train ticket already costs 10$. So there and back $20.
That leaves no room for the gym or buying clothes (if it becomes accessible). So it doesn't make sense to buy a weekly pass for the gym if you have to work 3 weeks beforehand in order to be able to really use the ticket to its full extent.

Yes, there are some tricks to lower the cost. Even without enough C-points. Just hitchhike and use the button back until you get the free ride. But you still have to get to the city to do that. Why can't you hitchhike here too?

The whole game needs, in my opinion, first of all a completed time system and a massive revision of the balancing.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: child tag <</linkreplace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<linkreplace>><</linkreplace>>

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, it was a code that I left without realizing it xD
you can get to an Undefined time if you blow marcus at school after school .....you keep going to class after each blowjob
you can also get an undefined time working at the clinic as you can just keep working
Rocco gives you a promotion to a call girl for the rich area of town ...you do one delivery and it never pops up again
you fixed the undefined time at the glory hole ......it seems to work OK now
On the Bestiality .....as noted earlier Subscribe star does not have the same restrictions as Patreon so it might be worth setting up there in case Patreon wants to be jerks about it ... But that up to you ..