VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw, are the polls/surveys in the dating/hook up app relevant for the narrative? story? i mean there are questions about gettin' a tattoo, will we be able to get them, eh?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
so I haven't played this game yet but through some previews I could see that the motherfucker character is Tom, correct? Is there any other motherfucking character I should keep my eyes peeled for?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Is that you, Samuel L. Jackson?

Jokes aside... what?
I read a review that said that this tone would be a bad character, morally wrong for most points of view, so I came to ask if this is true and if there is another character like him or similar to him that I should keep an eye out for.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Not really.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is all this scenes from the BETA version or the FINAL version?

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone has a full gallery unlocked link?
In this beta version the gallery has no ch5 scenes yet to unlock and rewatch, you've to wait for the final release. Or look at alexferno comment with all the scenes for this chapter.

Any scene with the black professor yet?
Only a new teasing scene during class, nothing sexual. You can see it in the link I share above.

is all this scenes from the BETA version or the FINAL version?
These are only the new scenes from this Chapter 5 BETA

Mar 19, 2020
Not really.

God, that art is unimaginably good. Such a shame. Would've given the world for a scene with Lei in this art style

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Needs more Marco and Mr Moore! They're hot (y)
I read a review that said that this tone would be a bad character, morally wrong for most points of view, so I came to ask if this is true and if there is another character like him or similar to him that I should keep an eye out for.
There's also a guy you can pick up on that sugar daddy app, I think it's Charles (the old guy). Although I haven't played the latest content there and can't remember the existing content that well, that's probably going to be a bit of a darker route.

If you're looking for wholesome guys, Marco (the male room mate) is probably going to be THE wholesome romance in this game, and Mr Moore (the teacher) is pretty tame thus far (and he doesn't have a douche-bag personality. Yet, anyway). There's also Darren (the nerdy guy), but there hasn't been any scenes with him yet, so I don't know how the romance with him will go, but it will probably be on the wholesome side, too.

Not really sure about the girls as they don't really interest me (aside from maybe Lei).

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Needs more Marco and Mr Moore! They're hot (y)

There's also a guy you can pick up on that sugar daddy app, I think it's Charles (the old guy). Although I haven't played the latest content there and can't remember the existing content that well, that's probably going to be a bit of a darker route.

If you're looking for wholesome guys, Marco (the male room mate) is probably going to be THE wholesome romance in this game, and Mr Moore (the teacher) is pretty tame thus far (and he doesn't have a douche-bag personality. Yet, anyway). There's also Darren (the nerdy guy), but there hasn't been any scenes with him yet, so I don't know how the romance with him will go, but it will probably be on the wholesome side, too.

Not really sure about the girls as they don't really interest me (aside from maybe Lei).
thank you very much, your answer explained everything I needed.

Reactions: Zedire

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I can't wait to see where Charles & the "daredaddy" routes take Alice.

Also, those scenes with Moore were hot. I hope we get more scenes in the final version, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Jul 10, 2020
Has anyone had an issue where the phone doesn't disappear when you are done texting? It takes up like 90% of the screen during all the following scenes and kinda ruins alot of the really amazing artwork.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
This game art is way too good man, this game art can beat any other adult visual novel art out there easily, just look at the latest art, its just too realistic. But its such a pity that the artist dont wanna continue to develop this game... if the artist continue to develop this game, this game literally had limitless potential and will became one of the best adult visual novel with just the art alone

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes