Mod Ren'Py Lust Campus [v0.5 Final / C3 Final] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 858205

Overview:
The Walkthrough Mod will show hints in the choices that give points and enables rollback for the game Lust Campus.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Game/Creator:
Modder: Joker Leader
Modder Android: DarkAssassin
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: v0.4 Final Fix
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will update the mod only in full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID
Android Version made by DarkAssassin

View attachment 858207 View attachment 1229447 View attachment 1229449
This mod breaks the game and leaves it unplayable. If you don't know how to do something you shouldn't share it. Now I know anything I see as a Joker mod to runaway.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
This mod breaks the game and leaves it unplayable. If you don't know how to do something you shouldn't share it. Now I know anything I see as a Joker mod to runaway.
Is this post because you tried using this on the recent beta?

It works without issue on the matching version number of Lust Campus.

Reactions: Frostvred

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Imagine being able to read 8 lines of conversation(not counting quotes),
before posting something about "running away from X mod author". :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :p

I won't be running away though. And patiently await the "full release" of the current game version,
and then finally the update of this mod! ><

So, in advance.
Thank you Joker, for putting in the work to help out schmucks like myself, with cheat/WT mods!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Maybe, just maybe it's because the mod is for version 0.4 final and not 0.5 beta, is it hard to read the version?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Maybe, just maybe it's because the mod is for version 0.4 final and not 0.5 beta, is it hard to read the version?
I've used scrappy mods many times, even for different versions and it never broke any game. I may not be able to play the update, but the game untill the end of version the mod was made, was never broken. That is probably because he knows what he is doing. If you don't, you shouldn't be sharing it. So the game won't be unplayable since the start.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I've used scrappy mods many times, even for different versions and it never broke any game. I may not be able to play the update, but the game untill the end of version the mod was made, was never broken. That is probably because he knows what he is doing. If you don't, you shouldn't be sharing it. So the game won't be unplayable since the start.
Or maybe the dev changed variables in the new update and remove images that are not in the old scripts anymore, but what can I expect when people are too dense to see the game errors.

If you don't like the mod and don't know what you are talking about, maybe keep that stupidity to yourself, it will make you look better in the eyes of the people who can read.

And yes the dev did a lot of changes to scripts and removed a lot of images, but again is too hard to see the name of the errors.

Testing the 0.4 Mod with the 0.5 the game is running.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CorzoSiete
May 12, 2020
Or maybe the dev changed variables in the new update and remove images that are not in the old scripts anymore, but what can I expect when people are too dense to see the game errors.

And yes the dev did a lot of changes to scripts and removed a lot of images, but again is too hard to see the name of the errors.
Looking at the code it seems the dev switched all the scene images from .png to .webp

Reactions: JokerLeader
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote