Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
The only real thing I can say I don't care for at the moment is the "equip" screen. Not a fan of having to scroll through all the different parts to find the one part of the body i have something to equip something to. And yea, you can use that "equip all available" option, but I don't want my female character to be wearing boxers.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
There'll be a place later for you to sell/store unneeded clothes. And yeah, it's not the best built equip screen. I have tentative plans to redo it to something more intuitive, but its p low on the priority list.

Reactions: cvbn28c

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
And yeah, it's not the best built equip screen. I have tentative plans to redo it to something more intuitive, but its p low on the priority list.
Still better than one from original LD, though. And I don’t sure if it even possible to make something better on this engine.

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Here's the public release of Lust Doll+ r3.2!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

If you want to transfer your save file from LD+ r2, you cannot do it the usual way! Instead, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open LD+ r3, and make a save file anywhere.

2. Go to your computer's file explorer, and go to your appdata folder and locate Lust Doll's save folder.

Windows: /(username)/AppData/Local/UserData/Default/Lust Doll Plus

Mac: /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Default/Lust Doll Plus

Linux: /Users/(username)/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/Default/Lust Doll Plus
(May need to sudo nautilus if you don't have access to .config)

Also, pasting L2.2 save files there didn't make them appear ingame, though I could watch saves being created there appear, and files in that folder that were deleted no longer appeared ingame.

3. Copy your save files from LD+ r2 to this new location. Make sure to copy everything, including global.rpgsave, or your save files might not appear!

Note: You can also force the game to work the way it did before (localizing save and config files to the game folder.) If you hold Shift on the title screen, then load or start a new game, it will set the game to this behaviour (a chime will also ring to signal that it worked.) You'll need to do this each time you start up the game, but only once, on the title screen.

---

This release opens up New Ark City, and brings with it a buttload of clothing options!

I've also added content to the slums: you can do the Gentleman's Club events now. Lin Lin as well, has a new revenge scene if you beat and 'humiliate' her in the ring. You can also get a battle skill from her if you defeat her physically. You can get a drink at the Devil's Drink for a stat buff. As well, the tattoo shop is now open.

As mentioned, the attraction spray mechanic has been removed. Instead, you can now trigger encounters with the 'Seek' button, or by pressing Shift.

Finally, I've added a secret encounter somewhere in Forest Park.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 340630
Here's the public release of Lust Doll+ r3.2!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

If you want to transfer your save file from LD+ r2, you cannot do it the usual way! Instead, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open LD+ r3, and make a save file anywhere.

2. Go to your computer's file explorer, and go to your appdata folder and locate Lust Doll's save folder.

Windows: /(username)/AppData/Local/UserData/Default/Lust Doll Plus

Mac: /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Default/Lust Doll Plus

Linux: /Users/(username)/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/Default/Lust Doll Plus
(May need to sudo nautilus if you don't have access to .config)

Also, pasting L2.2 save files there didn't make them appear ingame, though I could watch saves being created there appear, and files in that folder that were deleted no longer appeared ingame.

3. Copy your save files from LD+ r2 to this new location. Make sure to copy everything, including global.rpgsave, or your save files might not appear!

Note: You can also force the game to work the way it did before (localizing save and config files to the game folder.) If you hold Shift on the title screen, then load or start a new game, it will set the game to this behaviour (a chime will also ring to signal that it worked.) You'll need to do this each time you start up the game, but only once, on the title screen.

---

This release opens up New Ark City, and brings with it a buttload of clothing options!

I've also added content to the slums: you can do the Gentleman's Club events now. Lin Lin as well, has a new revenge scene if you beat and 'humiliate' her in the ring. You can also get a battle skill from her if you defeat her physically. You can get a drink at the Devil's Drink for a stat buff. As well, the tattoo shop is now open.

As mentioned, the attraction spray mechanic has been removed. Instead, you can now trigger encounters with the 'Seek' button, or by pressing Shift.

Finally, I've added a secret encounter somewhere in Forest Park.

I tried to find it in the appdata in my windows 7 software but its not there can you tell where the save file location of lustdoll plus 3.2 is?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Which game has currently more content? Lust Doll or Lust Doll+?
Or to ask in a different way. Is there any reason to play the old version?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Which game has currently more content? Lust Doll or Lust Doll+?
Or to ask in a different way. Is there any reason to play the old version?
For now, old version still has more content, although LD+ develops faster than original game back in the old days, so it won’t be what way for long.

Things which you can see in old game, but not (yet) in LD+:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejmuerte

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
For now, old version still has more content, although LD+ develops faster than original game back in the old days, so it won’t be what way for long.

Things which you can see in old game, but not (yet) in LD+:

Um is there a walkthrough to reach final dungeon?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Um is there a walkthrough to reach final dungeon?
You can reach that final dungeon at any point after you discover Desert, but you need to know direction, and many energy drinks, since every time you change location, you lose some of stamina, and the more you move, the more you lose, so if you explore it chaotically, you will lose all stamina and return to respawn point. If you just need map, it can be found .

Be careful and save before you start that journey, since once you enter Lost Laboratory, theres no going back until you finish it, and depending of how you deal with final boss, your game can end here.

If you need to reach it the intended way, then, besides discovering the Desert, you need:

I finished it long time ago, so some details are hard to remember, I will try to restart a game and complete in once again for the clarity.

Reactions: rKnight

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
You can reach that final dungeon at any point after you discover Desert, but you need to know direction, and many energy drinks, since every time you change location, you lose some of stamina, and the more you move, the more you lose, so if you explore it chaotically, you will lose all stamina and return to respawn point. If you just need map, it can be found .

Be careful and save before you start that journey, since once you enter Lost Laboratory, theres no going back until you finish it, and depending of how you deal with final boss, your game can end here.

If you need to reach it the intended way, then, besides discovering the Desert, you need:

I finished it long time ago, so some details are hard to remember, I will try to restart a game and complete in once again for the clarity.

Okay but can you make it step by step I didn't start bup lindas route and didn't enter the new science tower and also do you have a save file to final dungeon from teh original game that is

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Okay but can you make it step by step I didn't start bup lindas route and dint enter the new science tower
And I though it was excessive to start right from beginning… OK. While theres some info on a wiki, quite often it was too short or lacks essential information.

And for two not story-related roots.

Hope its still possible to read, even with my «fantastic» English.

P.S. Just in case we misunderstood each other (neighbours currently in the middle of very noisy repair, and I barely can concentrate), do you play original Lust Doll, not Lust Doll Plus? LD+ currently stops after you reach New Arc, and Science Lab is completely empty except for one random guy in the lobby. By the way, I heard Indivi plans to start Transilvania and Rinny’s content in next patch.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes