Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
While I am in process to start over with my new PC, I am hopping to catch up on the new content, also will Nymph able go to dungeon zone as a post-route event?
It's definitely planned!

Anyone know how to start Nymph's post temple content?, so far I've only found the scene where he goes hunting for food.
There's three things to do to gain his trust. One involves giving him something, the other can be started just by talking to him.

so ive tried this game a long time ago and it was frustrating to play, im going to try again my question would be is there any futadom/dickgirls?

the search said I could turn women into futas with magic, but does that add scenes? or is it purely a combat cosmetic thing? or is turning them futa just one off scenes with people?
There are events dedicated to futa, but nothing much yet for keeping someone as a futa, aside from one girl.

I hope we don't have to wait much longer to cure bell and be able to breed her.
it's planned for after Cassie's new route!

What is the benefit of New Game +, besides starting over? Why s/would I do that instead of wait for the next update?
Mostly it's for going through one time events again, and trying new choices to see where they go. Also some events eventually get closed off when you progress the plot. This lets you go back to them.

Talash_Hakai

Mar 16, 2021
Is anyone having problems doing Alissa's quest line? I got her to barge in on the bath scene and sex scene with Cassie, but it still won't trigger.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone having problems doing Alissa's quest line? I got her to barge in on the bath scene and sex scene with Cassie, but it still won't trigger.
There's a third scene which nearly universally gets missed; I discovered it by accident when I noticed that dialogues changes, and decided to see how many variants there are. You can make Cassie change her clothes back an forth until she starts resisting, and continue doing so until it turns into sexual game, which Alissa also ruins.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Any idea when Nymosa's path in the Twin Trails will be completed? Is it worked on, or is it still a few patches away?
If you mean scenes during trial, then they're done; no placeholders anymore. If you mean post-route scenes, then no idea, as all scenes which were added in r57 are for Nymph (the hunter).

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
If you mean scenes during trial, then they're done; no placeholders anymore. If you mean post-route scenes, then no idea, as all scenes which were added in r57 are for Nymph (the hunter).
Then the wiki needs to be changed, it claims that you're supposed to use the gloryhole with Nymosa during the Twin Trail, but no such option shows up for me. I assumed it was something that was going to be added in later.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Then the wiki needs to be changed, it claims that you're supposed to use the gloryhole with Nymosa during the Twin Trail, but no such option shows up for me. I assumed it was something that was going to be added in later.
I just tried it myself, and it worked, so wiki is correct. Make sure that you didn't disable "plus size" shrine; it disables any lewd content involving Nymosa (and only Nymosa, at least at the moment).

Pre-r57 builds explicitly had the scenes listed, but had them greyed-out and stated as "not yet implemented".

Reactions: MysteryBlob
Dec 2, 2022
Is Linda/Science tower finish able currently? Does [Not Available Yet] (when I try and buy floor 3 cleaning) mean "not in this version" or "you are missing a step"

I ask because I liked her story and want the cool chair from the abandoned lab haha

Reactions: Indivi

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is Linda/Science tower finish able currently? Does [Not Available Yet] (when I try and buy floor 3 cleaning) mean "not in this version" or "you are missing a step"

I ask because I liked her story and want the cool chair from the abandoned lab haha
No, you can't clean the lab further yet. "Not available yet" always means "not yet implemented".

Reactions: Beta The Slave

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Hi good evening, please I beg for help, does anyone know an easier way to find a Wildcat to start Gin's mission? I've already tried to find it in the forest but nothing happens despite pressing the SEEK button like crazy and I tried to go to the wrestling ring but the Wildcat in the ring doesn't seem to be activating Gin's event

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hi good evening, please I beg for help, does anyone know an easier way to find a Wildcat to start Gin's mission? I've already tried to find it in the forest but nothing happens despite pressing the SEEK button like crazy and I tried to go to the wrestling ring but the Wildcat in the ring doesn't seem to be activating Gin's event
Wildcats are always trying to ambush you, so you see an empty screen at first; pick any non-run option to start the fight, and make sure that you have male partners enabled, as you must win through lewd attacks (winning just once is enough). Or you mean that you don't get even that? If you meant that you want to force the game to spawn them, then it's not possible. There are two possible enemies (three after starting one quest), and game just rolls randomly.

As for the enemies on the underground arena, they're unlewdable (excluding Lin Lin).

Reactions: mimoxd

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Wildcats are always trying to ambush you, so you see an empty screen at first; pick any non-run option to start the fight, and make sure that you have male partners enabled, as you must win through lewd attacks (winning just once is enough). Or you mean that you don't get even that? If you meant that you want to force the game to spawn them, then it's not possible. There are two possible enemies (three after starting one quest), and game just rolls randomly.

As for the enemies on the underground arena, they're unlewdable (excluding Lin Lin).
I read all the different guides it only says that he lives in the forest park but I've already finished the forest village mission and Cassie's rescue mission, I already have the complete house with the dungeon but when I go to the park no empty floors appear like to interact or attack from a wildcat even though I walk for hours just in the forest park, because I think if I go to the deep forest they don't seem

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I think if I go to the deep forest they don't seem
Yeah, outer and inner forest don't share ecounter tables.

So, you're supposed to defeat wildcat through lust attcks, once, after which Gin would spawn near the entrance to the forest park area.

What guide did you use? If it's the wiki, I can check wehther it needs to be more specific (the way I wrote all characters pages kinda restricts me, but I would see what can be done).

Reactions: mimoxd

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, outer and inner forest don't share ecounter tables.

So, you're supposed to defeat wildcat through lust attcks, once, after which Gin would spawn near the entrance to the forest park area.

What guide did you use? If it's the wiki, I can check wehther it needs to be more specific (the way I wrote all characters pages kinda restricts me, but I would see what can be done).
these 2 guides are the ones I used
What do I mean, is there really a specific place where they appeared most often in the forest park?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes