Oct 15, 2017
For which purpose? It usually comes with a debuff and the only scenes it locks you out of is masturbating in the bathrooms.
a lot of the time when I win/lose a fight I'm not aroused enough to have sex. I don't really enjoy that. Since Arousal decays keeping it range is a bit too much micromanaging for when I'm trying to wack the weasel if you catch my drift.

u can use some items to increase or decrease lust
This also counts to me as micromanaging. Less so but still.
It'd just be nice to be always on the threshold. I like to turn my brain off and really get into it. Plus its a good role-playing opportunity.
What if my character is an absolute sex FIEND? I can't just DRINK a thing to get bricked up! I GOTTA BE READY TO GO AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE!

Captain Alpo

Dec 13, 2020
I got an issue with the repeatable quest from Bell to find her.
I have found her the first two times when she walked away. First in the woods, second in Transylvania. The third time I can't find her anywhere, I even looked up her previous spots and more.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Police station in Ark City, she's in jail.
If you don't want her to wander off again buy her a bell collar, you can buy it in the mall in Ark City.

Captain Alpo

Dec 13, 2020
Police station in Ark City, she's in jail.
If you don't want her to wander off again buy her a bell collar, you can buy it in the mall in Ark City.
Thank, but I have checked there and couldn't find her. I read about the cowbell on the wiki and was planning to get one for her, but couldn't give it to her due being completely gone.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Thank, but I have checked there and couldn't find her. I read about the cowbell on the wiki and was planning to get one for her, but couldn't give it to her due being completely gone.
theres a couple places that they can wander off to one is a spot in the park in the abandoned town you start in another i think is in the graveyard in translvania area and i guess the jail cell is another spot, once you find her and get her back to the farm just put the bell on and that shouldnt happen again, there may be more spots but those are the ones i know of

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Only in three places for her to pop up
>Forest area just up the spot where the Fairies were holding Rinny hostage, trace the path back to where Rinny's tail was and you will see her
>Transylvania from the town entrance, go right and up in that corner
>Police station cells

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-12-22 23_10_47-Lust Doll Plus.png

r57 is out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added Nymph's post-route events
-Added scene for being defeated in underground arena while bound
-Fixed Bondage Blindfold disappearing the first time Fawn grows a cock during private dungeon
-Fixed NPC BG overlay being offset when NPC portrait is moved
-Fixed wrong dialogue when being let out after subbing to Fawn in pillory stocks
-Fixed unremovable lower undies being offset when in pillory stocks
-Fixed wrong text being displayed when being defeated in underground arena

Is there a way to increase your minimum lust like the Hot-Blooded perk in CoC?
For example instead of being 0/100 at base, it'd be The Minimum Threshold for arousal/100
Hmm, I'll consider it. Maybe something you can toggle on and off.

I have found her the first two times when she walked away. First in the woods, second in Transylvania. The third time I can't find her anywhere, I even looked up her previous spots and more.
Make sure you've checked the square she's suppose to be on. She won't appear anywhere else until you do.

Reactions: J0kernaut and gf199

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
While I am in process to start over with my new PC, I am hopping to catch up on the new content, also will Nymph able go to dungeon zone as a post-route event?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Wish there was animation and a map, its mainly text bases game sadly. Not a bad thing the game does it well for people who like this stuff, but I like to actually see the action so not for me.

Reactions: Shroud1

Depthhound

Sep 30, 2021
Anyone know how to start Nymph's post temple content?, so far I've only found the scene where he goes hunting for food.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so ive tried this game a long time ago and it was frustrating to play, im going to try again my question would be is there any futadom/dickgirls?
the search said I could turn women into futas with magic, but does that add scenes? or is it purely a combat cosmetic thing? or is turning them futa just one off scenes with people?

Aug 3, 2017
On the current storyline with Cassie at the slavers' hideout, is there no way to interact with Cassie normally (as in at the safehouse or in the dungeon)? Meaning, if you progress that storyline do you soft lock yourself out of interacting with her until a future update?

Edit: You do get soft locked

Last edited:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, until the current quest with slavers is done she's not coming back to her hideout.
If you don't have a save before you started the quest, the only solution is ng+.

Brokos

Jul 19, 2022
What is the benefit of New Game +, besides starting over? Why s/would I do that instead of wait for the next update?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
What is the benefit of New Game +, besides starting over? Why s/would I do that instead of wait for the next update?
There are some silly scenes and bad ends that you miss if you make all the correct choices the first time.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes