Requesto

May 19, 2019
There is.
  • To the south from don's hideout, there's an area with hobos. One of the hobos tells random advices when fed. You have to make him say about the fake passes; if he says something else, sleep and ask again, it resets him.
  • After getting info from the hobos, go to the slums market and find the guy selling junk; when asked, he would reveal that he's also selling fake passes.
  • Game randomly picks which of 4 passes is correct, with other 3 getting you arrested. It resets if you get caught or if you pass successfully. To avoid headache with it, go to Lin Lin (masseur) in the slums area, and do massage with her (after getting fake pass); she would notice fake pass, and, for a small fee, tell that local tattoo master can improve these for a price. I think she wants 100 credits.
  • Owner of TAT2 salon demands 500 credits to fix any pass. Do it once to get one copy of a good forgery. Now, as long as you keep at least one good pass (don't waste them all), you can use tinkering mechanic at home (Cassie's safehouse, Condo or Milk Farm) to mix bad passes with ink pens and make good forgeries by passing medium-difficulty Nimble check; even if you fail a couple of times, it's still cheaper than doing it through TAT2, as it's 102 credits versus 600 for one copy.
  • Now, just pass checkpoint. Make sure you deequip weapons and dress "decently".
Is there a more sustainable way to enter it?
Even with tinkering I lost lotsa money to collect the onesies, doing quests there and visiting the island.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-09-24 18_24_43-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r54.0 released to public!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added Under Temple events
-Added body customizations: antlers (nubs, small and regular), fox ears and deer tail (no graphics)
-Fixed so that slaver in slave house basement will remember if you attacked him
-Fixed bug where autosave occurs during captured by Don extended bad end
-Fixed wrong graphics for becoming a guard slave ending
-Fixed issues with clothes being reequipped after being captured by slavers
-Fixed being able to meet Fawn in restaurant after she runs off
-Fixed layering issue with slimy status
-Fixed graphical issues with slave clothes
-Fixed graphical issues with cock being over lower clothes when pregnant
-Fixed graphical issues with pregnant belly

Oh damn, didn't know this game was still getting updated, I'll have to give it a shot then.
I update with new versions every month!

is android port is lacking "mobile controls" mode Indivi
or did "mobile controls" get merged into "mouse only"? does anyone know for sure?
Mobile and mouse are essentially the same controls. They're always active, so no need to change settings or anything

Indivi (the game's creator) likely changed that password after they saw the post, as they are a member here and post on this thread.
I only change the password every month with each release. I know some devs might do stuff like this, but I honestly can't be bothered.

Reactions: gf199

Oct 26, 2017
Any build advice for a beginner? I got destroyed almost immediately.
The good thing with LD+ is there is no need to worry about builds since you train stats instead of allocating points (training a stat won't slow down or penalize gains in other stats so just train whatever you feel you need most at the time). Did you check on how to train/buff each one and what they do?

Reactions: Boiinthefranx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustDollPlus-R54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
what exactly is the patreon's 10 dollar tier "Kink Scenes and Secrets Guide"? is anyone subbed to that tier and can tell me if that guide is worth the extra 5 bucks? i dont really need the discord role (i dont think) nor do i really need the votes either. any clarity on this is appreciated.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
ah so its like an official walkthrough. hmm yeah id rather find out stuff on my own if its possible so i guess ill grab the 5 dollar pack. tyvm.

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-10-23 10_49_04-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r55.1 is out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed bug where you can appear on the same side as Nymosa during Under Temple events
-Fixed Tophat cutting bangs
-Fixed crash when inserting cock into hole in Under Temple
-Fixed expression repositioning being slow after tunnels in Under Temple
-Fixed being able to domme Fawn on pillory stocks without getting her approval first

-Added Under Temple events
-Added feather scene with Kitty
-Added feather scenes with Rinny in pillory stocks
-Added scenes with Fawn in pillory stocks
-Fixed graphical issues with moving NPC portraits
-Fixed stripping while drunk not costing stamina
-Revised Fawn butt furry graphics

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Just curious but are there any plans taking over the Slums as the new Don and improve it, like you do with the Science Tower and the Milk Farm?
Hmm, not really at the moment. Slums are a big place comparatively, plus the authorities in UNA might take notice if that happened

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Hmm, not really at the moment. Slums are a big place comparatively, plus the authorities in UNA might take notice if that happened
Given that Lust Doll already organised an uprising, the UNA authorities may already have taken notice.
Leaving those people to their fate after they helped you out just feels like things half done. You can blame your excellent writing for this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was made very clear that they couldn't care less what happens down there as long as they aren't bothering the upper town.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-11-22 22_20_34-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r56.1 is out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed Nymph's lying down furry form wrong graphics
-Fixed Nymosa staying slimy after Under Temple
-Fixed being stuck in kneeling position during Under Temple

-Completed Under Temple
-Added feather scene with Rinny subbing in Ankle Stocks
-Added time since last save when quitting
-Revised Harpy colours
-Revised Nymosa's lying down graphics
-Revised Alissa's facial expressions while she's in ankle stocks
-Fixed references to feet when player has hooves
-Fixed potential soft lock when backing out of tunnel in Under Temple
-Reduced how much stats are changed for certain statuses
-Fixed Fawn butt pose having pillory stocks during chastity event
-Fixed Fawn's door staying open if you follow her
-Fixed stopping when going to Marin's room, or Manor basement while using mouse/touch controls
-Fixed messages not being added to log sometimes

Given that Lust Doll already organised an uprising, the UNA authorities may already have taken notice.
Leaving those people to their fate after they helped you out just feels like things half done. You can blame your excellent writing for this.
That's actually a good point. I'll see about making plans for something down here.

It was made very clear that they couldn't care less what happens down there as long as they aren't bothering the upper town.
They don't care if things stay bad down there, but they'll definitely take notice if things change drastically!

I wonder if it's possible to run a batch AI conversion on all the artwork.
A lot of the artwork is separated into pieces that are combined ingame, so it probably wouldn't work

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes