Oct 26, 2017
What's a good way to earn money in this game?
Fishing isn't half bad (check the wiki for best spots), ero shows, part-time jobs (for the ones with a "daily limit", there is no "calendar" or deadline in the game and resting eventually unlocks handholding via The Dream given enough steps and luck) or smashing enemies and selling drops.

You can easily make dozens of thousands of credits without grinding all that much if you set yourself up properly for the task (high senses for fishing, high ero+lust for ero shows, etc).

Jul 17, 2020
is android port is lacking "mobile controls" mode Indivi
or did "mobile controls" get merged into "mouse only"? does anyone know for sure?

eyeamallright

Feb 19, 2023
What's a good way to earn money in this game?
Idk if u still need this but ero shows are by far the most efficient and fastest way to make money.
Get yourself a milker and a lot of bottles and get yourself to lactate.
Then just keep milking yourself and drinking that milk for both infinite stamina (removing need for breaks to sleep) and a very large ero stat (helps with earning even more money dancing). Just make sure to allow yourself to be chained whenever it happens as thats where the real money is.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Anybody got a save file for the Meat Parasite Nest with Mistyra still around? My save files are all past that point and I want to see the megacock and megaboobs scene.

EDIT: Okay, turns out a NG+ run is quite fast to that point.

Last edited:

predator217

May 17, 2021
guys i lost my save when i switched to a new pc, can someone share their save? i've been playing for 2 years i don't want to do the quests all over again

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How do you unlock the desert and Sunshine?
Have to finish Cassie's story (a catgirl), talk to her about her being bought by the don, then ask Arlene (the cop lady) to arrange a "meeting" with the don, where Arlene would beat up the information out of him, resulting in him telling you how to reach the desert, and giving the map so you can reach the town.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to get to Upper New Ark, because I think I have locked myself out.
There is.
  • To the south from don's hideout, there's an area with hobos. One of the hobos tells random advices when fed. You have to make him say about the fake passes; if he says something else, sleep and ask again, it resets him.
  • After getting info from the hobos, go to the slums market and find the guy selling junk; when asked, he would reveal that he's also selling fake passes.
  • Game randomly picks which of 4 passes is correct, with other 3 getting you arrested. It resets if you get caught or if you pass successfully. To avoid headache with it, go to Lin Lin (masseur) in the slums area, and do massage with her (after getting fake pass); she would notice fake pass, and, for a small fee, tell that local tattoo master can improve these for a price. I think she wants 100 credits.
  • Owner of TAT2 salon demands 500 credits to fix any pass. Do it once to get one copy of a good forgery. Now, as long as you keep at least one good pass (don't waste them all), you can use tinkering mechanic at home (Cassie's safehouse, Condo or Milk Farm) to mix bad passes with ink pens and make good forgeries by passing medium-difficulty Nimble check; even if you fail a couple of times, it's still cheaper than doing it through TAT2, as it's 102 credits versus 600 for one copy.
  • Now, just pass checkpoint. Make sure you deequip weapons and dress "decently".

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes