Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-07-22 11_42_45-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hey everyone, here’s the next release of LD+!

r52.0
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

I've also unfortunately contracted COVID despite my best efforts, and it is as bad as everyone says. Because of that, I'll be delayed responding to comments and messages while I focus on recovering. I promise I’ll get to them once I’m feeling better!

-Added multiple bad ends after being captured by slavers
-Changed to allow being captured in slaver house even if defeated slaver caravan
-Added Bedroom and Bunny Slippers to underground mall shop
-Added Desert Tiara, Laurel Crown, Gold Laurel Crown, Bands and Rippled Bands to Sunshine city shop
-Revised map system in Desert
-Revised graphics for giant worm and giant flower
-Renamed Desert Forehead Gem Band to Desert Diadem
-Fixed issues with wearing hoodies with certain hairstyles
-Fixed not being able to run after fighting Pixie
-Renamed male pregnancy to ass pregnancy
-Fixed productive status not working for battles
-Fixed to allow doing *** with Gin during third training arc
-Fixed Manor encounters not giving frilled gloves if don't have any
-Fixed graphics for Black kimono
-Fixed issues when being milked while wearing chastity belt
-Fixed Chastity belt graphics issues when pregnant
-Fixed slaver tattoo and desert map carrying over on NG+

Krusher87

Mar 14, 2023
I've also unfortunately contracted COVID despite my best efforts, and it is as bad as everyone says. Because of that, I'll be delayed responding to comments and messages while I focus on recovering. I promise I’ll get to them once I’m feeling better!
Damn, hopefully it's one of those short term strands of COVID and you'll be better soon. Best of luck.

Oct 8, 2021
You do whatever you need to while you recover, we're not going anywhere.(probably)

justhere4thethings

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a way to get money fast or edit my savefile to change how much I have? I'm very far in the game and don't want to redo everything by going new game plus and getting the money cheat at the start.

Oct 26, 2017
Stay safe and get a lot of rest, Indivi, that thing is no joke. Please focus on your health.
Is there a way to get money fast or edit my savefile to change how much I have? I'm very far in the game and don't want to redo everything by going new game plus and getting the money cheat at the start.
If you have console access, $gameParty._gold = 1e8-1 (or $gameParty.gainGold(1e8-1)). The gainGold() method automatically clamps the result to maxGold().

If you don't, saveeditonline, MVSaveFile, or just do honest ero shows with full ero buffs at max Lust. With base 35+ Ero and all buffs, you should be getting thousands of credits in no time.

Reactions: Indivi

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Can someone tell me how's the futa content for the game? Are there any futa characters or is it just the protagonist? And if there are any, what are their names?

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me how's the futa content for the game? Are there any futa characters or is it just the protagonist? And if there are any, what are their names?
What gf199 said. Rinny will teach you the Growth spells very early - the can be done as soon as you enter Transylvania and meet her. I don't exactly recall if that's possible with Mys 1 but Mystic is one of the easiest stats to train anyway (learn how to use magic, then: practice, refill mana, rinse and repeat). The most annoying to train imho is Erotic but that's also a very rewarding one (and you can , too).

Make sure you have the proper shrine(s) on!

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how to defeat a giant plant
I think you have to fight one until you get the prompt that fighting is no good and you should retreat, escape and then visit the fairy queen. I believe you have to talk to her multiple times in one visit and then trade a block of cheese for the secret.

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
I think you have to fight one until you get the prompt that fighting is no good and you should retreat, escape and then visit the fairy queen. I believe you have to talk to her multiple times in one visit and then trade a block of cheese for the secret.
I know I need to go to the fairy queen but I can't get the Cheese I have a farm refrigerator but I can't get the Cheese I go to the refrigerator and nothing

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
How to get into the Upper New Ark I can't find a pass I talked to the Fawn and Lin Lin and nothing
I beat Don, but there is no pass, but Vika says that
I need to talk to the Fawn and then to Lin Lin
, she says go to the tattoo parlor, I go and say nothing

Oct 8, 2021
How to get into the Upper New Ark I can't find a pass I talked to the Fawn and Lin Lin and nothing
You need to find out where to buy counterfeit passes by giving the weirdly all-knowing homeless guy food until he tells you about the passes, then you need to get a massage from Lin Lin where she tells you about how to make them more authentic.

Oct 26, 2017
Like JaneJaneIKnowYourName said you have to know about the fake passes first to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vesa0099

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
Whats the time table for this game for the final version. I mean more is it close to being finished or are there going to be a lot more updates adding content?

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Not anytime soon. Some stuff from original LD still hasn't been added and quite a lot more stuff is still wip.
Also main story is very far from complete since pretty much no progress has been made on that for quite some time.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes