Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I really like this game, but some decisions make no sense to me. Like...why is there no vaginal option at the milk farm? This entire subplot is about cow girls and milk, which logically should entail breeding as well. But nope, it's anal only. Uh....why?

Apr 19, 2022
Since we're on the subject, is the original Lust doll all that different? I'm getting tired of waiting and if there aren't any substantial changes I'll just play that. [This includes planned future changes]

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Since we're on the subject, is the original Lust doll all that different? I'm getting tired of waiting and if there aren't any substantial changes I'll just play that. [This includes planned future changes]
If ignore technical details and improved graphics (excluding maps, they have same minimalistic style as in any Indivi's work, we have the following:
  • Most of old content was already reintroduced to LD+, and not just copied, but polished and expanded; only meat parasites stuff and the Desert are missing, but Desert is in process of being re-implemented.
  • Several new characters were introduced, with their own scenes; they don't have counterparts in old game (or their counterparts were generic nameless NPCs with no scenes).
  • Old game has much more limited customisation: clothes, body configuration, tattooes, piercing, new hairstyles, etc.
  • All old characters received some new scenes and events not presented in original game.
  • Some characters' routes were redisigned, especially Cassie's, so by playing both, you would get different experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonarchVolition
Apr 19, 2022
If ignore technical details and improved graphics (excluding maps, they have same minimalistic style as in any Indivi's work, we have the following:
  • Most of all content was already reintroduced to LD+, and not just copied, but polished and expanded; nly meat parasites stuff and the Desert are missing, but Desert is in process of being re-implemented.
  • Several new characters were introduced, with their own scenes; they don't have counterparts in old game (or their counterparts were generic nameless NPCs with no scenes).
  • Old game has much more limited customisation: clothes, body configuration, tattooes, piercing, new hairstyles, etc.
  • All old characters received some new scenes and events not presented in original game.
  • Some characters' routes were redisigned, especially Cassie's, so by playing both, you would get different experience.
Thanks a ton, I was expecting a bit of change and this seems more than substantial enough to wait.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hello, is there a way to edit your stats? I tried with saveeditonline but the stats it gives me aren't linked to the game....
Don't judge me, I'm too lazy to grind x)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, is there a way to edit your stats? I tried with saveeditonline but the stats it gives me aren't linked to the game....
There's in-game stat editor when you start new game, or start new game plus. It allows to set your stats up to 99, which is beyond overkill for almost everything in the game (and where it's not enough, it's because you weren't supposed to pass them, but rather find another way).

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
There's in-game stat editor when you start new game, or start new game plus. It allows to set your stats up to 99, which is beyond overkill for almost everything in the game (and where it's not enough, it's because you weren't supposed to pass them, but rather find another way).
Hey, thanks for your answer. Yes I was aware of that editor (saw it at the begining), but that's not exactly the answer to my question : I'd like to edit my curent save, without having to start again with a NG+

Edit : When schearching the thread for an answer, I read one of your earlier post where you mentinoned "built-in cheats". Were you referring to the native stats editor?

Oct 26, 2017
Greetings,

No worries, higher levels (and I mean REALLY high, the curve is pretty lenient) can be really tiresome and spare time isn't always plentiful.

You have several options. Levels and stat "experience" are directly in variables; for design reasons, it is not recommended to "manually" change resilience or mystic or you'll end up with weird results (the formulas iterate on stat growth rather than being calculated dynamically - the reason you can do it in the Sanctum during character creation is because the event runs a script after altering those stats to ensure they're properly iterated). When debugging, developing or playtesting, I just use the console for live scans and dumps and a code-friendly CLI text editor for JSON parsing (and coding in general).

1) saveeditonline isn't very convenient for advanced JSON editing (it won't show the variable names, among other things); if you'd like to use a third-party tool, 7767 posted a collection of nice MV/MZ save editors (make sure to read the docs, they're easy to use but anyone can feel lost or make mistakes)

2) If you'd rather not use any third-party tool, either the console (if you own MV/MZ) or the various debug mode tools found in-game (SumRndmDde has a commonly used Super Tools Engine plugin for this, but it's really overkill and can cause crashes/poor performance). The most common one is the old F8/F9 (assuming Windows) key variable and switch quick peek. Bear in mind you still can't change arrays, strings or other data types - only integers - but at least this won't crash the game if you run into a variable that isn't an integer (and you will; Indivi does most of the code using external JavaScript as far as I recall).

To keep it short:
- RPG MV/MZ offline save editors
- RPG MV/MZ's native variable/switch examiner (make sure debug mode is on or the keys won't do anything in a project that's been deployed for production)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Greetings,

No worries, higher levels (and I mean REALLY high, the curve is pretty lenient) can be really tiresome and spare time isn't always plentiful.

You have several options. Levels and stat "experience" are directly in variables; for design reasons, it is not recommended to "manually" change resilience or mystic or you'll end up with weird results (the formulas iterate on stat growth rather than being calculated dynamically - the reason you can do it in the Sanctum during character creation is because the event runs a script after altering those stats to ensure they're properly iterated). When debugging, developing or playtesting, I just use the console for live scans and dumps and a code-friendly CLI text editor for JSON parsing (and coding in general).

1) saveeditonline isn't very convenient for advanced JSON editing (it won't show the variable names, among other things); if you'd like to use a third-party tool, 7767 posted a collection of nice MV/MZ save editors (make sure to read the docs, they're easy to use but anyone can feel lost or make mistakes)

2) If you'd rather not use any third-party tool, either the console (if you own MV/MZ and a development license) or the various debug mode tools found in-game (SumRndmDde has a commonly used Super Tools Engine plugin for this, but it's really overkill and can cause crashes/poor performance). The most common one is the old F8/F9 (assuming Windows) key variable and switch quick peek. Bear in mind you still can't change arrays, strings or other data types - only integers - but at least this won't crash the game if you run into a variable that isn't an integer (and you will; Indivi does most of the code using external JavaScript as far as I recall).

To keep it short:
- RPG MV/MZ offline save editors
- RPG MV/MZ's native variable/switch examiner (make sure debug mode is on or the keys won't do anything in a project that's been deployed for production)

Hope this helps!
Wow, thanks a lot !
I have several questions :

-Debug mode tools in game? Where? Never saw any of those

-Already tried the RpgMakerSavedit tool, but the results are as shown in the screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are obviously not the actual stats you have in game.

-Tried F8/F9, but I'm not sure the debug mode is active (as nothing happened), and I have no idea on how to activate it on this game.

Again, thanks a lot!

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, those are the placeholder "actors" Indivi used for various purposes to keep some of the RPG Maker engine features (name, etc). The fact saves are in %LOCALAPPDATA% by default (instead of ./www/save/) might also confuse this one.

If nothing happened when pressing F8/F9 or F12, then debug mode is off.

You may want to write this down for future reference when accessing variables in blind mode.
To follow the proper curve, you should alter Mys and Res XP and let the game iterate the HP/MP gains. If you go overboard with Mys/Res or break something (and forgot to save beforehand), reset HP to 20, MP to 10, and make sure both Res and Mys are at level 1 (unless you don't really care). This is also how the Sanctum handles it on character creation and a NG+.

The other levels (Str/Nim/Spe/Ins/Sen/Ero) can be changed directly so you don't have to loop through each level up (you can go from Ero 1 to Ero 150 without any side effects by changing the level - your current XP to the next level, if any, would also carry over but at this point it's likely insignificant lol).

I believe the wiki has formulas for this but for each stat gain, the game iterates using the following pseudocode:
JavaScript:
while (CurrentXP >= XPToNextLV)
{
 Level++;
 //(on a Res/Mys gain)
 MaxHP += parseInt(Level/2); //Res gain
 MaxMP += parseInt(Level/3); //Mys gain
 //(all cases)
 CurrentXP -= XPToNextLV;
 XPToNextLV = (Level+1)*(Level+2)
}
Let people know if you still feel a bit lost, we're always happy to help (I don't want to monopolize the thread so I'll make sure to let others reply too!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, those are the placeholder "actors" Indivi used for various purposes to keep some of the RPG Maker engine features (name, etc). The fact saves are in %LOCALAPPDATA% by default (instead of ./www/save/) might also confuse this one.

If nothing happened when pressing F8/F9 or F12, then debug mode is off.

You may want to write this down for future reference when accessing variables in blind mode.
To follow the proper curve, you should alter Mys and Res XP and let the game iterate the HP/MP gains. If you go overboard with Mys/Res or break something (and forgot to save beforehand), reset HP to 20, MP to 10, and make sure both Res and Mys are at level 1 (unless you don't really care). This is also how the Sanctum handles it on character creation and a NG+.

The other levels (Str/Nim/Spe/Ins/Sen/Ero) can be changed directly so you don't have to loop through each level up (you can go from Ero 1 to Ero 150 without any side effects by changing the level - your current XP to the next level, if any, would also carry over but at this point it's likely insignificant lol).

I believe the wiki has formulas for this but for each stat gain, the game iterates using the following pseudocode:
JavaScript:
while (CurrentXP >= XPToNextLV)
{
Level++;
//(on a Res/Mys gain)
MaxHP += parseInt(Level/2); //Res gain
MaxMP += parseInt(Level/3); //Mys gain
//(all cases)
CurrentXP -= XPToNextLV;
XPToNextLV = (Level+1)*(Level+2)
}
Let people know if you still feel a bit lost, we're always happy to help (I don't want to monopolize the thread so I'll make sure to let others reply too!)
Again, thanks alot, you're doing god's work

Edit : where could I find a Variables names table ? On the wiki?

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Sorry to multipost, but I have an issue, I can't trigger the Freeloader quest to begin, I don't know why.
All the intimate interactions with Cassie in the hideout are greyed out, I don't get what I'm missing out

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry to multipost, but I have an issue, I can't trigger the Freeloader quest to begin, I don't know why.
All the intimate interactions with Cassie in the hideout are greyed out, I don't get what I'm missing out
After doing all three scenes (the one commonly missed is where you make Cassie change clothes back-and-forth until she starts actively resisting, and you have to force her), go to sleep and check if Cassie has anything new to say (she should complain about Alissa not contributing anything and only being a burden).

Then you have to trigger multiple random encounters with bandit girls, until one of them would be Alissa trying to mug you, only to realise that it's you, and panic.

Reactions: Wlms

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Don't overwork yourself and stay safe, thanks for all the fixes and additions Indivi!Yeah, sorry, clothes and the like (flower in hair, etc). I guess my brain just went full technical when I wrote this, heh.
Thanks, I'll try to take it easier! And I'll take a look.

Indivi, noticed fishing in New Ark's specimen tank (SLT 7F)

Edit: Linda also vanished somehow indeed (without prior warning). She probably found it funny to take a dip in the tank. :D
it's technically not ready yet, but I will say that fishing in there will be a little different than fishing in normal ponds XD.

And weird, she shouldn't be doing that. I'll take a look at it

I really like this game, but some decisions make no sense to me. Like...why is there no vaginal option at the milk farm? This entire subplot is about cow girls and milk, which logically should entail breeding as well. But nope, it's anal only. Uh....why?
Glad you're enjoying it. Mostly at the moment I'm not too sure how I want to handle breeding for them, so consider it something in the works

petition to add a harpy king ending
Hmm, not sure why specifically an ending, but I could see about a harpy king, or a male one at least!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes