Tromboener

Jul 27, 2020
so, I did a large, LARGE majority of the companion quests pre-desert update, which companion quest is the map tied to, so I can revert to a save before I did their quest?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
so, I did a large, LARGE majority of the companion quests pre-desert update, which companion quest is the map tied to, so I can revert to a save before I did their quest?
It is a tied to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
questline either to 'completion' or the last stage possible prior to the update so you shouldn't need to revert, Indivi is very good at flagging stages.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
I've played Lust Doll over many years, but only now do I realize there is something funky with Piper and their mansion.

They wouldn't happen to be one of those so-called Watchers would they? Or perhaps I'm a bit off the mark?

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
i cant buy ninja mask i missing a store
It was moved to Bathhouse Temple, but the shop only opens after doing the quest there.

If you just need it for the quest, then you can get it from one of the locals in the temple.

If you didn't reach the temple yet, then it's in the Forest Park Inner area (behind the Giant Plant in the Forest Park), you have to get info on the plants from fairies ("secret" area in the same location as plant itself), who would only give it in return for cheese (for which, you have to find, liberate and renovate milk farm, install refinery and put some milk into it, then wait).

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I mean, what is the main questline? Why are we in this world? How did the world end up like this? Is there a main antagonist? That sort of thing.

not the guy but story wise we start with a plot thread of waking up with no memory in a ruind lab in an abandoned town... just my desires i would like to know why the player charactor was there, why they have no memory and what happened to the town it feels like it was a huge plot point at some point... sorry if i come off as selfish asking this.

Similar feeling here, I am curious about the initial plot thread of the doll's story and a bit more so after the tease of revisiting the abandoned lab but just kinda put it out of mind as progress happens steadily in an order that I assume makes logical sense behind the scenes.
Ah right. As mentioned, Linda's quest ties back into it a little, but for now there isn't anything you can really learn about your character's origins yet. There is something planned, but it'll be a while before I get back to it.

Probably a reference to the Dopefish. An easter egg that makes appearances in a variety of games.
Haha wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

as mentioned, no need to revert. You can get the map even after finishing the quest.

I've played Lust Doll over many years, but only now do I realize there is something funky with Piper and their mansion.

They wouldn't happen to be one of those so-called Watchers would they? Or peperhaps I'm a bit off the mark?
you mean Pixie? She does have a route planned...

Oct 26, 2017
A few possible bugs, please let me know if you can't reproduce them:
- New Ark Slums Desert quest shows up twice in the logbook (both complete and in progress; initially marked as complete then another one lights up when you actually get it)
- Productive state outright cancels all gains during fights (it does buff passive checks, you just don't gain any XP in Str/Res/Mys/Ero from battle actions with hypno on)
- Some minor layer resets in the dungeon (game not remembering all layers used even if compatible)
- Edith's "grow cock" (after Manor fight) option is enabled with Futanari off in the Shrine (I mean, I don't mind at all and just avoid choosing that but since you went through the trouble of making this awesome pick-your-own-kinks Shrine concept, that'd be kind of a waste, right?)
- If the Manor was done, it's actually possible to hardlock the game with a Bad End - will only ever happen if someone does the Manor, progresses to an unrecoverable Bad End and saves there, *then* reloads a save right before the fight (the one intended as an autosave), somehow deletes this exact save, enters and loses the fight, which should replace the intended autosave with the Bad End that's unrelated to the manor, wiping all progress; doing all of this "correctly" and accidentally is about as likely as triggering The Dream with 1001 steps, though (it's much more likely for someone to accidentally wipe the local storage or even go apeshit with Options). Possibly happens with all Bad Ends, but honestly, this is more of a serious PEBCAK and not worth handling. (tl;dr unless someone is actively trying to break the game, it's a non-issue lol)

Edit: Added some more; removed the Drain Kiss weirdness (can't reproduce, I still wonder how the hell I got this to show up with Fawn, I don't cheat/edit/use indivi's stat changer except for resetting all stats and credits on a NG+ because I'm a hopeless masochist, I keep the entire wardrobe though because I'm also a compulsive hoarder...)

Last edited:

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
So, I haven't looked at this game in a while. Has there been any giant dick/giant boobs content outside of patreon-only stuff? I would go through patreon if I had money :(

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So, I haven't looked at this game in a while. Has there been any giant dick/giant boobs content outside of patreon-only stuff? I would go through patreon if I had money :(
There was a mod that let you give yourself those states but the clothing variants for such large endowments had not been drawn so it looked very silly.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hi, is it possible to genderbend my male character into a female later on?, just wanna know before I start....again

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, is it possible to genderbend my male character into a female later on?, just wanna know before I start....again
I don't have the M2F Shrine on so I'm not sure about this one but if you want to change absolutely everything all over again without a NG+, something like
JavaScript:
$gamePlayer._newMapId = 5; $gamePlayer._newX = 1; $gamePlayer._newY = 1; $gamePlayer._transferring = true;
You'll spawn in the Ruined Lab again when you're done but with all quest, switch, self-switch and variable progress intact.

Edit: GammaXai's right, there's the Body Mod store in Transylvania for example. If you need to change, say, your partners, though, either character creation map teleport or (very cautious) variable changes, unless I missed something ingame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aegis Lily
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes