steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Hey Indivi, after you complete everything from the desert in the original game, are you planning to add more content in the plus version?

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
I'm having an odd issue...
After completing the necessary quest to access the Desert, when I enter it and try to move on the following message appears:
1687462735732.png
The issue being that I'm running the latest version (49.1) and I see other people getting through no problem. Did I miss some other requirement or did the save just bug out?

Apr 17, 2019
I'm having an odd issue...
After completing the necessary quest to access the Desert, when I enter it and try to move on the following message appears:
View attachment 2716489
The issue being that I'm running the latest version (49.1) and I see other people getting through no problem. Did I miss some other requirement or did the save just bug out?
latest version is 50.1

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Speaking of which... for whatever reason, no one bothered to update the thread, despite r50 update going public weeks ago (and next version is about to be released to backers).

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Speaking of which... for whatever reason, no one bothered to update the thread, despite r50 update going public weeks ago (and next version is about to be released to backers).
Indivi already posted the link of the public version here, just look for it in the previous replies. for the next version, just wait for the 7th of next month.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Indivi already posted the link of the public version here, just look for it in the previous replies. for the next version, just wait for the 7th of next month.
That's exactly what I meant; the thread is not up to date, despite link being long available, which makes some people still believe that r49 is the latest version.

Reactions: Magazif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustDollPlus-R50.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey Indivi, after you complete everything from the desert in the original game, are you planning to add more content in the plus version?
Of course! Still lots planned in the other areas!
Apparently there's another cowgirl somewhere in the desert, anyone managed to find her?
Right now, there isn't really any realistic way to seek her out
Is there ever going to be a story?
What sort of story are you looking for?

Reactions: steven090 and gf199

bobbot

May 10, 2018
What sort of story are you looking for?
not the guy but story wise we start with a plot thread of waking up with no memory in a ruind lab in an abandoned town... just my desires i would like to know why the player charactor was there, why they have no memory and what happened to the town it feels like it was a huge plot point at some point... sorry if i come off as selfish asking this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GammaXai

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Old game actually had the main story, but anything of it is yet to be ported back.

There're hints that continuation of Linda's story may open more of it, but who knows when it would be added.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
not the guy but story wise we start with a plot thread of waking up with no memory in a ruind lab in an abandoned town... just my desires i would like to know why the player charactor was there, why they have no memory and what happened to the town it feels like it was a huge plot point at some point... sorry if i come off as selfish asking this.
Similar feeling here, I am curious about the initial plot thread of the doll's story and a bit more so after the tease of revisiting the abandoned lab but just kinda put it out of mind as progress happens steadily in an order that I assume makes logical sense behind the scenes.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Okay dude seriously - What is with the Weird Fish.. And why does making it cheesy seem to really make the game angry?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes